1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tarzan working and few other dogs

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by beejay, May 29, 2011.

1. beejay

beejay Pup

A friend and I worked a few dogs a while back. This was Tarzan's very first time to ground, I'm still learning about ground work, but I think he did well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tarzan
    [​IMG]
    Diamond
    [​IMG]
    Lil Bit
    [​IMG]
    Hairy (buddies dog, good worker, was using her to help train my dogs)
    [​IMG]

2. switty

switty Pup

what lines feller.what do you hunt other there?nice patts

3. beejay

beejay Pup

Tarzan and Diamond go back to Arnie. Lil Bit goes back to MQH which goes back to John Steed, Arnie, and old Nuttall. I am looking for info on the Arnie dog. I would like to see what he goes back to. Hairy is a friends gyp, I don't know what she comes from.

4. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Arnie is out of Myer's Jack and Duplock's Gretchen.
    Jack was a chocolate male, owned by Jeffrey E. Myer.
    Gretchen was a quater Lakeland Terrier - 3 quater Patterdale Terrier, owned by Peter Duplock.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nice, whats the span on those hounds?

keep em diggin man

6. beejay

beejay Pup

Snake, thanks for the info. Would you happen to know a website where the old lines can be researched?

Naustroms, I really couldn't tell you. I'm not actually sure how to measure, I've heard a few different ways. Please enlighten me. My dogs are on the smaller side. 10-15lbs.

7. snakewidomski

snakewidomski Big Dog

Southern Patterdale Kennel in France has a pedigree database. But I don't know if there is what you search.
    The database is not for the public. You have to ask Silvain if you want to use it.
    It is not like the APBT, because the pedigrees are not important for the most hunters. They are often breeding best to best and don't write down who are the ancestors.
    The PTCA is not very old, and only a few breeders registered their dogs.
    There are a lot of very good dogs that you will never find in any database or pedigrees.