1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tants Tripple A

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by RedGoodbye, Jun 30, 2013.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Please share you're experiances with this blood. Good and bad. What does it end to bring to the table ? Strengths ? Weekneses?

2. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

Had a short 35 lb male off AAA and jk deals shadow. A fire cracker with a soft mouth. Like a 18 mill banshee

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

seen a daughter of his that has to be among the oldest living offspring last year - AAA threw good individuals when bred to yellow/tab females - that is what I have seen - others may have different experiences

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thanks for the replys so far. There appreciated. Keep em comeing.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Anyone wish to add?

6. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I went as corner for his only champion female Teamers Shell.
    Ive also seen her stop males!

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Nice 87.. Got a planed breeding with my sixbits male to a tight Tripple A bred bitch sometime in the neer future...may keep something off it..

8. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

why would you make the breeding and not keep something off of it?

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

It is not MY breeding I am simply studing him out to a friend and have the option of keeping something if I would like.

10. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Post a ped of the female

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The owner asked me not to post his peds . I have to respect his wishs. Its a son of tripple A bred to his daughter if I remember corectly...

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

You would be surprised at the amount of peeps that do that thou

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Woww...lol... The breeding is not a breeding being made for my personal stock....However the bitch is a fine bitch more than worthy of being bred. Her owner a true bulldog man and I would like to see what my stud can produce when bred to select bitchs from select yards. I will have access to anything produced from sutch breedings ....everything staying in my circle lmao...yall got this shit all figgured out huh lol...

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

P.s. My stud is six years old and not open for stud to anyone but personal friends...These dogs don't last forever..At some point its time to put some breedings on the ground.

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Six years old and never ben bred that is

16. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

keep us posted, and is the female brindle like AAA?

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No the female is blk with white on the chest , her sire who is off tripple A and whom the breeding is doubled up on is red red nose with white on chest

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The owner has a yard built off his stud off Tripple A , We have considered breeding him to a few diff females on his yard all are bred simularly .

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol dang touchy I wasnt sayin you were peddling just that there are a lot of peeps who breed and don't keep nothing

20. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

RGB izzz who he izzz he aint going change hez all grown up going through his growan pains , he grows Curls and Bangs LMAO