1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Taking Shape

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by efcpeter, May 7, 2014.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Bruce Banner (ghost og x strawberry cough/sour d) and GOLDEN GOAT(hawaiian sativa/romulan indica x island sweet skunk) are two local favorites that are speacil but Ghost Train Haze ,Super Lemon Haze & Durban poison are my favs.
    I seen a cut of that uk cheese that is truly speacil and the Girl Scout Cookies are hitting hard.I read a book called marijuana botany along time ago and got alot of insight on how to breed the dogs.Compare a keep to a indica life cycle,nutriants and carb loading for the growth,rest for the tired and a good flush and good rest at the end and...
    ..roll that skip lite that skip and always past the dutchy to the left hand side...LOL..o yeah nice dog also..