1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Take a look at this...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pepsi, Jan 15, 2005.

1. pepsi

pepsi Pup

2. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

cool looks good

3. pepsi

pepsi Pup

Thanks bro. Got quite a bit left to work on but I finally got it presentable. I appreciate your compliment!

4. pit stop

pit stop Pup

Just took a look at the site. it looks very good. will be bookmarking it.

5. HCK

HCK Big Dog

cool looking site! Keep it up bro!

6. pepsi

pepsi Pup

Thanks everyone. I have a lot of content I will be adding and always looking for more. I just added a story on Zebo that hasn't been seen since 1998 Bulldog Revelation. I got permission to post it and couldn't hold off any longer.

Thanks again for the compliments!

7. pepsi

pepsi Pup

Thanks for the response and the compliments. I have added about 10 new stories, health articles, conditioning programs...etc. to the site. Most are located in the forum so please feel free to register and view them. The Conditioning program is a new one that has not been available on the WWW before.

Thanks,
    xXx

http://www.gamedogs-online.com

8. dora

dora Big Dog

hay its me shy....the site is awesome i bookmarked it to ...and as you know i have been in there off and on today...keep up the good work:cool:

9. pepsi

pepsi Pup

Thanks shy! I appreciate your help earlier!

xXx

10. dora

dora Big Dog

;) its always:cool: