1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

T-Mack's Dirty Girl

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BigTazz26, Jul 6, 2014.

1. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

2. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

3. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Just thought I would share. Hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend and a special shout out to the men and women who have dedicated there lives to serving the United States of America. God bless !

crook60 likes this.
  4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice one there.

5. yea same here , long time admirer of his dogs is there anything similar to that around?

6. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

7. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Man. Those are the blackest dogs I've ever seen. Pretty dogs and look well cared for.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

They are jet black!

9. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

they are gorgeous dogs.... what I wouldn't give to own one...

I am really interested in Cárdenas and Eli bloodlines. would anybody be able to help me out and point me in the right direction to do some research on the history and dog men responsible.

All and any help would be greatly appreciate.

posts on here or pm's are more than welcome!

Bigtazz I am the person who tried messaging you over YouTube by the way

10. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

How do you message someone via Youtube ? I didn't even know that was possible ....... Hit me on the board or inbox me anytime bro

11. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

I had know idea either but its possible maybe it sends it to your gmail account???

But yeah I would really love to own one of these dogs in the future.

Right now I have a apbt mix and she keeps my hands full but maybe when she is in her golden years I will get another one and this time I want pure and strong blood that I know I can work hard and they will beg for more lol

I have found the internet to be shitty for this kind of stuff are there books you can reccomend or perhaps you know of some good websites ?

Its funny cause I told you in the youtube message that I was gonna post here and on pitbull chat to get some help and the moment I do I saw your thread

12. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Honestly brother there are many other people on this site that have a vast knowledge of this breed that exceeds mine with no second thought. I would reach out to someone with more experience. I am a sponge just here to absorb knowledge.

13. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

There are a few videos on YouTube for those who don't know

14. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

Thanks dude I will keep searching

15. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

Any idea on how or who to reach out too I am a noob to searching bloodlines. I know how to research good breeders and to tell a byb when I see one because 95% of the breeders where I am from are blue and redness pushers but other than that I really have no idea where to start

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Go to a local confirmation show. Sometimes things are not a click away gotta get out and look. Yis Ole Man

17. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

One problem with that I live in a bsl area

18. Viskoner

Viskoner Pup

Before anyone jumps down my throat. I am hoping that by the time I am ready for another dog bsl will be repealed which wont be for atleast a few years. Not sure where I could go for a confirmation show...Ontario is a big province