1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Swine report for 18 October

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BamaBoy, Oct 18, 2006.

1. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Damn nice hog you got there!!

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Congrats, looks like a tasty hog.

4. Yea thats pretty sweet...Id love to go on a wild hunt..never had the oppurtunity to do it with dogs..I have been with a rifle on a hunt and took one but never with dogs..Had my dogs in catch pens but im sure its way more exciting doin the real deal
    Dan
    Insane Kennels

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

congrats on the hunt bama boi. Thats a huge hog

6. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

congrats...so when does it go on the spittle? in Puerto Rico whenever someone catches a hog like tht theres abig cookjout, the hog is on a spittle, eveyrone is dancing having a good time eating good food.

7. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

This hog was donated to a needy family...it'll keep them in pork for a little while. Fortunately we had enough folks to get some action shots this time.

8. man I want to go hunting sometime.

Sounds like fun. I got a fine gyp that wold do good but she busted a bottom cutter

9. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Good pics ... should be some good eatin'

10. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

holy shit... i think thats really cool. i can just hear him sayin WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE unk unk unk... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

11. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

Roger, one broken canine won't hurt any. One of my good friends has an old dog that'll still git-r-dun and I don't think he has a good canine left in his head. He just uses him as a second or third catchdog.

Scott

12. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

This is great! A lot of us, in my town eat a donated hog or two:D