1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Swim tanks

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Buck E. Owens, Apr 5, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No were not Bro. You are talking in circles. Im trying to help you and others who youre post may be confuseing understand the traditional and most effective use of swimming in a keep. You might as well be saying. " slat mills are a good workout but I add resistance to there slatmilling by useing a carpetmill" one is for strength one is for wind. 2 different things. Apples to oranges. Is running a dog in chest deep water a good overall workout yes. Is it how swiming or swimtanks (witch is the topic of the thread) were/are traditionaly utalized in a keep. NO! its not. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ok RG, do what you do, ill do what i do.

i believe that the method i use (along with just free swimming) is the best working water method.

no it not comparable to slat mills, it more like:

roadwork for example, yes running your dog on bike is "good" cardio, sure

But

Combine that with, the same amount of running UPHILL pretty steep.
    and youll get 5x the results!

i aint with the arguin bro, so it is what it is

u got ur opinion, i got mine. theyre assholes everybody's got 1

and i aint just talkin bout swimtanks (yes i know what the topics about) i was talkin overall water works and throwin ideas out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Im not argueing LWG. Im stateing facts. Opinions are like assholes, some people just dont whipe;):eek::Dlmao

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what a dick lol :rolleyes:

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

What a Green Dick !!! ^^^^^^^^^^^:p

6. Corley

Corley Big Dog

This is a website I found that sell tanks that can be used for swimming dogs. I like the way some of the tanks have spouts at the bottom to drain old water out.
    Custom Open Top Tanks
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attached Files:

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

dont be mad you got outsmarted by a greenhorn! lol :D