1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

swedish girl and apbt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by seagal, Jul 27, 2006.

1. seagal

seagal Pup

hello everybody !

my apbt Steven seagal 8 months old and I lives in sweden.
    so I want to say hi.
    (but my english is so bad)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2006
  2. wellcome ... firstly my english is so bad me too. :) İf you have pictures please add here . and if you have a msn messenger i wont to talk with you. Tnks and wellcome again.

Birol.

3. seagal

seagal Pup

what are you from ?

4. im from turkey and i live in balikesir city.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the introduction. If you have any questions at all, you may pm me.

6. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

hi and !!!welcome!!!

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Goddag Tanya,
    Välkommen! Simpel engelsk väl böter.

No worries just do your best.

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hi and Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

9. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Si tu parle Francais on peux parlez et je peux traduire de temps en temps.

Welcome and don't worry about your English. If we don't understand you we'll be sure to ask until we get it right. Can't get better if you don't try.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Je parlez Francais! Sounds like she could say it in any language and it be translated eh. Good deal. Good to have her We have several Swedish people now. Asa is enjoying the Islands though. Lucky bugger.

11. ily

ily Pup

im also quite new and dont know how to add an image to a post. Any help?

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Talking to all them dogmen in EU on the phone has helped me get really good at bad english translation...were all patient here...think about it when you put these many dogpeople in one area you better be patient or all our heads would explode like in the movies...just like on scanners....lol...well if you have any questions or need any advice there is a hundred people here to help...welcome to Game-dog and enjoy oyur stay here with us....

13. Pero si prefieres hablar en español, yo soy tu translador. Este lugar se esta volviendo internacional. Espero que encuentres lo que vuscas en este sitio.

Respetuosamente tuyo,

RH

14. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hey watch your mouth buddy...lmao J/K I dont want to offend you just making sure your not al qaida or something...damn Jihadists,,oh wait that was spanish...well I could pull al Carlos Mencia on you but Im white and cant say those words...(well in public anyway) lmao...
    J/K I know you prefer Spanish...

15. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Welcome Tanya!! Dont mind your english, mine sucks too!

16. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome here to you! Don't worry about how you write here, we'll figure it out just fine. Where I live, it's that way all the time. I got use to it.

17. seagal

seagal Pup

you can see my apbt Steven Seagal in the gallery.

18. seagal

seagal Pup

thanks everybody ! :)

19. seagal

seagal Pup

hi again assaj ! and thanks
    I not alone with my BAD english :o
    it"s feel good. ;)

20. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hey think about it this way...most of us are bad at english and its our first language...so your doing pretty well from what I can see...lol