1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Superior Gamedog Eli Dogs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fred Maden III, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Treepitz I'm not talking to you about your post.. and to the dumb asses the tape was for the extra chain link .. I didn't want to cut the chain so a secured it with tape to keep it from dangling loose..

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

bullsnaps are for shitheads too......just sayin.....

3. Guess I'll delete the post.. first and last post on this site

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

FM III, I'm sure you understand that when you're dealing with living things you have a variation in those things. All dogs are different and all people are different. Obviously, you don't like to joke at all, you're a serious person 100% of the time. That's ok, but don't expect everybody to be like you. I like to crack a smile from time to time and I'm ok if the joke happens to be on me a time or two, no biggie.

I believe Saiy was asking a serious question as I had the same question but didn't ask, just commented on how good your hound looked. But me being the smartass I tend to be, I made a sarcastic comment after he asked about the tape and that was it.

You didn't like the question or comments about the tape and I can understand you getting defensive about somebody "questioning" your setup but I'm pretty sure Saiy was honestly curious and asking a sincere question and I was honestly being a smartass lol. But if you post pics on the internet, you have to learn to deal with the good and the bad my man. Take the jokes or negative comments with a smile, I've learned to do the same. Don't take it personal because I'm sure the comments towards you were not personal.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

and as goes for me....... i was just being an asshole! welcome to GD..... dont be a boxjumper!

6. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

FM111, this is cyber dog world dude, don't take stuff too serious here. Some guys were not clever at school so they had to be smart at something...it so happen that they are now smart asses.
    That's a well bred animal and good looking to boot. I like the Bolio/Eli crosses but prefer three quarter Bolio with a quarter Eli. Enjoy your dog.

7. treezpitz

Or some walk around thinking life is too serious to kid or joke every now and then. Life is short, maybe you should learn to enjoy life and smile. And I've been a smartass my whole life, not just now. Get it right.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i know right? motherfuckers need tampons n shit.......

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

It's awesome how diverse "welcome to the site" can be. ROTFF

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

welcome to GD...word of advice...DONT BE A PUSSY! LOL

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

You mind sharing yours???
    Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

LOL, where the shoe if it fits Cinderella...you do get serious for a joker...by the way I was in stitches as I was reading and writing this. Bwaaaaaaahahahaha

13. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Nice dog nice ped.
    But what are the welcome for FM been a member since 2011 lol...

14. Bitch I don't need to know none of you mother fuckers. .. talk about the dog and peds .. that's all when I post a pic..

15. treezpitz

Who TF you think you are talking tough now?? LOL You was soft as baby shit a few minutes ago ready to cur out in less than 30 seconds and now you're tough Tony?? GTFOH!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  16. bet that dog aint even his! he found it on the intranet

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

"First Impressions". By Jack Handy

18. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

The dog looks really good, but the duct tape on the chain and cheap bullsnap give the impression that you are a novice..
    I read what you posted as to "why" you have the duct tape on the chain, but you also have it on the middle of the chain, sooooo..... What you should have done was wrapped the chain around the axle (or whatever) a few more times before you buried it, which in turn would have shortend it up..

And speaking of chains.....Same dog, sporting a chain that weighs 3x as much as him.......smh

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [436530] :: FAST LANE KENNELS MURDOCK

19. treezpitz

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that is a big ass chain.

20. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Where is Blue 8 Bulls and the clanking tamborines, whistles, sirens, and Philip Souza band sentences for this?