1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Super fuel..diarrhea

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by MollyThePit, Sep 28, 2012.

1. This is day 3 of my girl on superfuel. I started off w a little less than a scoop per meal after workouts. But ever since the first feeding i noticed her poop to be very liquidy, almost like explosive diarrhea. then this morning her poop was fine, and again right now after eating its the same as before. will it slowly level off? should i stop giving her it? (i did search the fourm for the answers but no one really touched on this specifically as apposed to just saying how much the supplement actually works.)

2. You should start with about 1/4 of a scoop. Do that for a few days then move up to half. Same thing few days then. 3/4 so on so on.

It's normal when you don't start them out slowly. You're just giving way too much to start with

3. thanks boogieman

4. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

I have used k 9 super fuel at low doses( 1 quarter of a scoop) For myself, i never indroduce a new food,supplement, at the suggested amounts. I rather sart slowly and monitor the effects or lack of, and than adjust as needed.I used k 9 super fuel approx. 3 weeks with a dog and notice nice mucle tone and improved energy.I am no an expert I will leave that to the other more experienced meberers, totally agree with boogiemanBloods suggestions.

5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I've been using it for years. Do as Boogieman and sweetscience said an everything will be fine.

6. ive been putting only 1/4 a scoop and the stool is close to normal again. thanks guys