1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

super bowl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stinkrock, Feb 1, 2013.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

He can join byonce's crew as a backup dancer post nfl. lmao
    you know you practice the squirrel everytime you come out your bathroom. lol

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

3. LMFAO!! Trust me you wouldn't wanna see that shit! :)

4. mma316

mma316 Pup

Eli Manning & Drew Brees play their receivers in the same fashion. The QB also has to have a strong enough arm to be accurate with those deep throws. Which Flacco has. Matthew Stafford throws balls up for Megatron all day, but Flacco does it a whole lot better.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no fucking way...stafford is the king of the "chuck it up there dog"

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

megatron is unstopable freak of nature.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i bet if he didnt have a strong arm QB that wouldnt be the case

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

really how many corners are 6'5 240 & run 4.3's? he ain't doing anything different then he did at GT & they never had a QB. same as calvin johnson who dominated with mat shaub (sp) at QB.

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

i thought that you where using too meaning both of them should have been MVP

10. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

the last Super Bowl QB that won for us wasn't even on the team the next season. He was also the MVP of the game.

11. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Flacco under throws a lot of open receivers.

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont care how tall they are, this is the NFL.... if they got the speed to run with him yet the ball was constantly underthrown his stats wouldnt be what they are.

13. MCS

MCS CH Dog

LOL true. but you knew that, Dilfer was never billed the franchise to the town. Everybody knew he was just a plug. Plus I think these fans sweat joes nuts, and you know the fans I am talking about.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sure you might not care how tall they are. that's because you ain't lined up with them. they ain't catching up to the ball they getting it at the highest peek something speed cant do.