1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

super bowl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stinkrock, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

21 baltimore 10 san fran i'll call it now [video=youtube;t9YXkpuZibw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YXkpuZibw[/video]

2. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Not on the fence about this game, dont care either way who wins.

If you believe the hot argument then Flacco wins but he could freeze just as well..I dont buy into it...the plays he has made to turn the table have had the prerequisite of lame DB reads or plays.

I dont see how 25 runs the majority being for negative yardage to minimal gains could turn the tide given that this has been a SF D strength all season.

D wise I will admit baltimore has the better side but that is only if you consider name recognition to be the determining factor...otherwise its a toss up in terms of post season play IMO just because Ravens D is suspect to breakdown, I guarantee that, and SF can break under the pressure of the big screen.

As I already stated in a previous thread regarding these two, I would consider it poetic justice if Baltimore lost and especially because of Lewis' performance.

Objectively speaking it seems to be for Baltimore to lose, but that is how I felt about my Broncos and they did lose... so anything is possible, and it seems more likely that Kaepernick would be the wildcard but only because of a lackluster performance by the Baltimore difference.

My prediction based on poetic justice 27 SF - 24 Baltimore

3. Lewis,Suggs,Reed AND Nata played together for the first time this season against the colts in the playoffs.....it seems like there getting better and better each game.

4. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Lmao!! Lot angry people on here when the niners take it all and Ray Lewis ends his career with tears and no ring!!

5. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Ray Lewis would kill for a ring.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

LMAO!

my prediction, 21-17 Baltimore

7. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Ray Lewis will be weeping on the floor

8. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

If Ray was born and raised in B-more SF would have to worry about a lot more then a knife. He would have a GUN.

9. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

the ray lewis colin kaepernick storylines on tv are about to make me puke and I dont even have a full beer in me

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ray and Collun just trash talkin..Ray will win that one lol..He just tryin to get in Collins head,some people good at it to.Mo Ali was the best..Dennis Rodman was good at it to..Some people it starts wearin on them and they start to question thierself lol truth.

11. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

49er are in the way!

12. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

divine intervention, either lewis sold his soul to the devil, he is innocent, or he has imposed his will upon a complete cultural affair. lights out

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

this delay could help the 49ers it couldnt have come at a better time for them..Just gave up the big TD on the kick off..I have saw thunder storm delays help the loosin team..so we will see how it goes.

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Looks to me like the Niners want it more than them Ravens with that comeback they're making..

[​IMG]

15. AGK

Down to the wire......12 seconds to go.................................................

16. AGK

I think its over folks congrats to the ravens fans lol

17. AGK

Never in a million years did I think I'd speak those words :P

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

yep congrats to the Ravens..Ray Lewis goes out with another ring .Congrats.

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I'm a die hard Ravens fan.It was a good game and I'm glad Flacco will finally get some respect from his own fans.As for the 49ers, they are a class act and a very good football team that will be back.Someone had to lose, and we won but the 49ers fought till the end.Great game.

20. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Just come from in the city people are every where singing in the streets. Ravens #1