1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

super bowl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stinkrock, Feb 1, 2013.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Ravens all the way.

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I am gonna go East Coast too! They gotta be pumped out that way!
    I like that spunky little horse too!

3. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Is that all? damn we got some sharp knives....where are the good boxing matches so I can read some truly intriguing commentary on the latest in boxing thread instead of lame ass cheerleading that is best left to the profeesionals, besides they (cheerleaders on the sidelines) are more pleasing to the eye to look at.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

looking forward to seeing if the Ravens D will have an answer for Kaepernicks ability to tuck the ball and run for first downs.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the harbaugh family needs to start breeding into the manings. they'd produce some good football offspring.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

id go with a manning/matthews cross. you can keep the harbaugh stuff LOL

7. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I suspect that Kaepernick might have a spy for that situation, and whether or not he is successfull consistently will be the issue. If Lewis stays on that detail niners might adjust for that preoccupation and swong receivers directly across the middle and burn them for the same 1st downs kaepernick is not getting.

8. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

It's going for the last 2 weeks. Monday fans gave them a street party down the Harbor. Got to talk and shake hands with the players. Some what like the block parties the had in B-more back jn the day.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

idt spying will do much to stop the reads. it freezes that defender & if it's from the pistol they have two blockers to take care of that spy. that's the mother fucker of that skeem. bmore needs to get in the backfeild & hit them there. force kap to win the game with his arm. we may see some 52 defense & force them in the air.

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

I predict alot of alcohol will be consumed.

11. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I just read my last post an my english looks like I'm from another country. I'm so pump up.

12. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

the thing with your 52skeem is that it leaves room for tight end or runner to sneak behind the line, take quick passes, and an open field before they the secondary, but if K get restless that might lead to mistakes

commiting an extra LB to the line is just about as bad as preoccupying an LB with spy duties, and if done consistently the D is going to get burned for big yards because there will be a big hole.

an LB looking out for K running and a safety moving in to cover the tight end on a passing play with 1 corner on single cover would do enough to keep SF thinking, just as long as the CB doesnt get burned.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Baltimore won't stick with the 52. they have a multiple set defense. Frank Gore's not really a threat as a receiving back. if I had to choose between kap or Vernon Davis I'd let Davis get off. If niners play dink and dunk. that will play right into Baltimore's defense. Stack the line on first downs and run 34 defense other downs.will give them headaches. Baltimore just need to keep it close low scoring game.

14. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Yall acting like the 49ers don't have a D offense sell tickets defense win games 49ers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

What has made you come to this conclusion? Because their D matchup against raven O hasnt been mentioned? Wel give us your perspective and I will galdly respond to your analysis. If you want my analysis on that matchup look up the playoffs thread and I have my perspective posted there.

16. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

It will only be dink and dunk if the D stops short yard passes behind the line with the LBs, but as has been evidenced in the last few games the LB corps and specifically Lewis with his injury has not been sharp with the tackles, so those can turn into mid range gains consistently enough to convert 1st downs and effectively move the ball down the field and if it is a low scoring game then that will translate into SF winning the field goal battle, that is if their kicker doesnt fuck it up, and you know how that has been going.

17. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Just saying everybody talking about kap vs ray we got a Hell of a D Short field = points if we can make some #!##=//: field goals lol

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it's going to come down to QB play kap vs flaco. the hoter D right now is in baltimore maning & brady will tell you that. don't hold your breth on akers making many fg's. maybe the 49rs can sneek steve young in at half time?

19. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I beg to differ..it is going to come down to Ds performance no ands ifs or buts. If Baltimore can effectively prevent SF from moving down the field with long ass drives that eat up time then they will win. If SF can effectively do away with the only saving grace that Baltimore has been able to come up with lately, that being the rocket arm connections to unsuspecting secondary that translates into long yardage gains or touchdowns, then they will win. Turn overs created by Baltimore could be the deciding factor. Denying Rice the long run is a given for the SF D but if they can also negate his catches then that will do much to snuf the options Flacco has.

I just hope that the game isnt decided by retarded ass coaching decisions, because if that doesnt happen then SF wins, because those have gone a long way in helping Baltimore along the way. A field goal coaching decision might make the difference, or a Kaepernick involved coaching decision mght do the same.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

49 D taking a backseat this year to there O. the same personnel out there but a new QB & bingo there in the big dance. ravens defense wasn't anything to write home about this year. flaco got hot & didn't get picked off in post season. both defense are solid not great & the only reason these teams made it this far is the QB play. if you really believe the D is the detainment factor you wouldn't be on the fence lol because baltimore has the better side. if rice gets 25 carry's it's over don't matter if he bust long runs or short.