1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

summer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeyNzoey, Apr 28, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Is almost near, so what do you guys who are willing to share have in store this summer? any vacations or goals? let's hear them :)

I plan to do a load this summer if things come in correctly I usually do take a vacation down in the LA area usually to Disneyland and Hollywood shopping but this year I would love to experience something new just not to certain what that may be just yet something along the lines of outdoor fun though Disneyland will still be in the picture more then likely I just love that place no matter how old I may be ;) I have a very strong goal and feeling it is going to be an excellent summer regardless.

2. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

No vacation here, but shows in BE, NL, Poland and Tschechie.

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Dammit, its coming into winter here :(

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well franzi good and best of luck to you for your summer shows! :dogkiss:
    missapbt, that is VERY unfortunate! I am not a winter fancier not a tad bit maybe with the exception of really lazy lazy days but I am from cali I need the warm sun for the beaches and such which do you prefer?

5. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

Gonna see- this weekend is again show, end of May is Tschechie. Got some hopes ;)

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well enjoy your time and have those hopes high ;) you sure are busy with shows aren't you?

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

not a damn thing, i hate summer and everything it has to offer lol!

its easy to get warm, impossible to completely get kool lol

only good thing about summer is its nights and the grow season!

8. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that's a shame laced summer is just gnarly as long as it doesn't become to hot to function with daily tasks if your not out enjoying the weather but even then it can interfere if it's in the 90s around crowds and crowds walking and walking (disneyland) but yeah no questions asked, summer nights are just rad and peaceful. Sac is pretty hot though so I can sense your frustration on that behalf.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol thats right i forgot you were right next to the ocean, in that sense it may be a lil nicer

10. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

my goal is for summer to go by as fast as possible.

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah here's a few snaps of our beautiful carmel beach from last week, not to bad for spring so far;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

We are also on the beach and i love the summer ;)
    And yes, we are for a few years busy with shows ;)

13. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i will be spending as much time out on the water as possible this summer. woo hoo, boating season is here! :D

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

wow, you couldnt find a collar with a few more rows of spikes?Bwahahahahaha

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

summer plans...attend some shows, and condition the dogs. that about sums it up

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

your correct laurie water water water :D that's nice that you have a boat do you usually head out to the same location with the boat?

and Lee D there are plenty of collars with more spikes I picked out the one I like for what I like pretty simple no need for sarcasm the thread is about summer it was just not needed.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its all about the image, not the sarcasm. does the spikes make the dog look tough, or the owner?:rolleyes:

18. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i sense some one is trying to flirt lmao as far as summer gose well it fucking phoenix az hotter the the devils butt hole 116 when the weather gets hot out here

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no, no flirting here. spikes are about as lame as it gets tho...maybe next to a big log chain.

20. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

please come pick me up as soon as freakin possible. lol.