1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Summer Fun

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by PurePit19, May 22, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Playing with the hounds , having Tons of fun!
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=black align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Correction, spring fun.... Big type-o :D

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

hounds look good but tell onyx to switch it up a bit. he only got one pose lol

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol summer for us in the uk least in my area means the posers who never walk their dogs come out...as a result i had some mutt run up and get into a hold with mine :mad: was a 13 year old girl so didnt drop the lead...gave her a stick and she didnt know what to do :rolleyes: to be fair though once apart she didnt look at the blood and go into a panic like a few would so abit of advice and hopefully wont be no more problems

Nice looking dogs the bottom pic reminds me alot of a good friends bitch

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I hear ya, i'll get a video for you. When i hold his soft ball, he gets pissed and he'll sit there and bark at you like crazy. LOL

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Naustrom, just for you!!

[ame=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/purepit19/?action=view&current=Onyxvideo.flv][​IMG][/ame]

7. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

lol bit pissed at the mo what with the rare sun in england but that made me laugh...just funny to put a voice to the user if you know what i mean.

Wish i had a dog who loved to chase balls...mine get em and then lay down and fucking chew em :(

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

if you can throw it, he will chase it. lol a soft wont last that long with him, everytime he brings it back, you'll have alot less soft ball.lol

9. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

nice hounds dude:D

10. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thank you Kera!!
    Click on pictures for pedigrees

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nice vid thanks for posting

12. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thanks Naustrom, I figured you like it. He doesn't look like a 39lber does he??

13. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

i like your dogs dude.!

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

thanks Ali