1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Substantially a mutt now

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Moins, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Moins

Moins Pup

1987 & up - I used to visit dog pounds & bring treats to the dogs
    ( for all the good it could do )
    I say sarcastically these were Kill shelters .
    I used to visit 2 or 3 times a month & still remember the smell
    did this for many years . I used to mostly want to see the Pits . The fighters used to just get tossed to the street many a time . Plenty were also prime looking .
    My first Pit was a Pound dog and what a Bitch she was .
    I only remember one dangerous vicious one and when I think how many I saw did at the pound
    that one nasty dog represented a truth, that how low a percent are nasty to people . What I remember most of the 80's 90's was that the pits were real full breeds ready for the revolving system of the dog pound . Occasional I*d see a pit mutt and marvel at it ,
    particular how the DNA could dominant most any breed ( in looks )
    It's been a long wile since I visited a dog pound 10 to 15 years . But I visited some last week and so much has changed . Wile yes there is a salt and Peppering of real pits ,Still there is some thing so rampant , I am stunned .
    I call them the Super Pit Bull Mutt . They are Pit Mutt to Mutt to Pit to Mutt .In the 80's when an APBT hit into a Lab it really was some kinda half decent dog that you could see a touch of heritage .
    Now most of what is in the pounds have a Pit Look
    but they are Just dogs with 20 years of BYB Pit mutts to same .
    They are as such I don't pet them , I don't trust them , I don't get an APBT vibe out of them at all
    Well it is what it is , what a mixed up situation is going on during year 2000's wow 2016 next month

2. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Here in Australia it is staffy and staffy x's. Holy crap they have taken over, 50-60% of all dogs in shelters are at least 1/2 staffy. Due to breed restrictions most people can't get an apbt so the staffy works as a poor man's substitute.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good read and great evaluation...