1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid Tree Hugging B!tch

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crossfire, Sep 10, 2004.

1. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; CURSOR: auto; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" width="100%">My wife got this email to day from a rescue organization. I think every one on this board needs to email this sorry ass person and try to let them know how we all feel about this. I think upon reading this most of you will fell as angry as i do and I am only 2 hrs from dallas so I will be giving her my 2 cents and then some.

Please Forward! Please Forward! Please Forward!

Citizens of Dallas, Texas!

Did you know that some people actually fight dogs for a so
    called "sport?" Did you know that from the moment these dogs are born
    that they are beaten and abused to make them mean, that they are
    denied basic veterinary care, shackled with heavy chains around
    their body and neck to build muscle mass, and chastised to induce
    aggression? These same dogs are often starved and dehydrated prior to
    a fight to make them desperate and mean. The lack of food and water
    also makes the dog less likely to bleed to death, so that the fight
    can be prolonged. Did you also know that cocaine is often placed in
    the dog's nose prior to a fight to make him "crazy"? Did know that
    people watch these fights willingly and actually bet on which dog
    will win, and that the loosing dog is usually left to die of its
    wounds or is set on fire, while still alive, to send a message to dog
    fight "enthusiasts" that the losing dog's bloodline will not go on?
    Did you know that these same people often steal beloved family
    pets, or pick up strays off the street to use as training "bait" for
    their dogs? Did you know all of this is illegal and yet still takes
    place with almost complete impunity?

If this makes you sick and angry, then there is something you can do
    about it. Go to
    http://www.petitiononline.com/dogfight/petition.html
    and sign a petition asking the City of Dallas to do more to combat
    dog fighting within the city limits. You must be a resident of
    the city of Dallas and be 18 yrs of age or older. You will need to
    fill in your name, address, and email address, but none of this
    information will be visible to anyone online. Only the petition
    manager and the mayor's office will ever see your name and address.

Other ways you can help!

* Spread the word, through emails, flyers, word of mouth, etc.
    (Please note, petitiononline.com specifically forbids "bulk mail"
    and "spam" being sent out for petitions, so please only send to
    people you know who live in Dallas.)

* Attach a link to the petition to your email signature, this way a
    message goes out with every email.

* Do your own online research on dog fighting and spread the word!

Please act soon!

Envision a Humane Dallas! Thank you for your help!

Thank you,
    Cary Birdwell
    enddogfighting@yahoo.com

P.S. Please note, the petition uses the term "bull terrier", which
    was intended to mean "staffordshire bull terrier or pit bull
    terrier," not the American Bull Terrier (like Spudz McKinzie).
    However, now that people have signed, the petition can not be
    changed. However, please note that this petition is a request for
    action, not a legal document, and if and when I get the 5,000
    signatures I need, I will be sure to clarify this point to the Mayor.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

It's blatantly obvious that she's an uninformed idiot.(is there any other type?) My opinion is that nothing can come of e-mailing her on this, other than give her e-mail addresses of "dog fighters", so she and her type can harass any and all pitbull owners that respond. JMHO....But I definately am interested in anyone elses opinion on this.

3. cocaine in the nose.......lol thats funny.........people will say anything these days

4. azdog

azdog Big Dog

THOSE ARE ALL THE MYTHS THAT THE AVERAGE PERSON KNOWS ABOUT DOG FIGHTING.ITS A SHAME NO MATTER HOW YOU EXPLANE IT TO PEOPLE THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE ONLY WAY TO PRESERVE THE GAME DOG IS FOR IT TO BE TESTED.THEY WOULD NEVER BELEAVE THE CARE THESE DOGS GET.EVEN THOUGH THESE DOGS WILL GET BETTER CARE THEN ANY OF THER HOUSE DOGS.BUT IN REALITY IF IT WAS UP TO THOSE SICK F_CKERS THE ANIMAL RIGHTS AND PETA PEOPLE,WE OR ANYONE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO OWN ANY PETS DOG OR CAT,AND WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DRINK MILK OR EAT MEAT,OR GO FISHING OR HUNTING,OR WEAR ANY CLOSE MADE OF ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS .THOSE FAGS ARE SLOWLY TAKING ALL ARE RIGHTS AWAY. EVEN THOUGH WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT THEM,WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND FIGHT THEM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.IT IS ALSO VERY INPORTANT THAT WE ALL VOTE.IF YOU DIN'T VOTE YOU CAN'T BITCH!!

5. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Nothing could be said too her, she has already made up her mind and would not be willing to listen.
    The sad thing is some damn IDIOT will read that and think that is what he needs to do to his fighter (read street-bred imitation). I give it a few months before they bust someone and find out they are doing that.<O:p</O:p

6. tzo45

tzo45 Pup

dam,i can't stop laughing.(cocaine)

7. EVERTYHING SHE STATED IS FACT. ID LIKE TO HEAR YALL COME UP WITH SOMETHING SAYING PEOPLE DONT DO THIS. HOW MANY GHETTO PITBULL FIGHTS DO YOU THINK GO ON EVERYDAY..???
    OUR BREED IS USED & ABUSED.

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

But the sad thing is there really are idiots out there who realy do those things..

American Bull Terrier?? LOL She thinks that the spud mckenzie dog originated in the US?? The only dog I ever heard refered to as an American Bull Terrier is the one and only APBT..LOL.. I wonder if she realizes the bull terriers were also used as pit dogs ..

9. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“EVERTYHING SHE STATED IS FACT. ID LIKE TO HEAR YALL COME UP WITH SOMETHING SAYING PEOPLE DONT DO THIS.”

Olympianbulldogs; you are constantly making these outlandish statements for once why don’t you state your FACTS instead of what you think.<O:p</O:p

“HOW MANY GHETTO PITBULL FIGHTS DO YOU THINK GO ON EVERYDAY..???”

No way for anybody to know is there? I’m sure that not all of the “ghetto” fights are street thugs that have no knowledge of the breed or aftercare.
    ”OUR BREED IS USED & ABUSED.”<O:p</O:p

Funny how it wasn’t until the weight pullers, show breeders, and “pet” owner got their hands on them. It’s amazing how these people take and ruin any breed they get their hands on isn’t it?<O:p></O:p>

<O:p</O:p

10. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Isn't that the damn truth!!

puregame

11. too much drugs

12. ozzy

ozzy Pup

please tell me do you guys support dog fighting?

13. do u believe all that stuff

14. ozzy

ozzy Pup

i dont belive this because it is really funny to put cocaine.if i was the owner i will give extasy :) that will give more power.but i want to know you support dog fighting?because here in Turkey most of the pitbull owners like dog fighting

15. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“i dont belive this because it is really funny to put cocaine.if i was the owner i will give extasy”
    What would be your purpose for drugging your dog? These dogs are much like a professional boxer they need to be able to stay relaxed and have a clear level head. <O:p</O:p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2004
  16. ozzy

ozzy Pup

you are right!

17. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

You ask if we support dog fighting, but don't tell whether you do or not. As for my personal opinion, I don't believe an honest match between dogs is cruel as it's detractors will say it is. But many of them have never really seen a match, or have only seen the ghetto or back alley "fights". These have nothing to do with a real match. I have never matched a dog, but have witnessed a few. I am not a dog fighter, but have seen a few matches.

18. ozzy

ozzy Pup

if you ask me yes i like dog fightings but never did.my best friend is a dog fighter and i help him to exercise the dogs.

19. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

damn smh....

20. GT99

GT99 Pup

ecxtasy??? I dont know about the dogs, but I know the last thing I would want to do is fight on it, and I enjoy fighting to begin with, hell on E I love everyone, and I even find average women looking way better, it tends to get me in trouble alot as acting on it is not something my girlfriend would like to find out. Never noticed it make me stronger lol, although the last thing I wanna do is go to the gym on it, unless there is alot of eye candy there.

Cocaine? well I dont believe that anyone would want to do that either, although it would be better than E, it still isnt something you would use, matches tend to go alot longer than 15-20 minutes and I guess it wouldnt hurt the dog much (but wouldnt help either) the crash you get after it wears off is terrible, its depressing, and I dont think it will be stopped for you to give your dog a bump every 15.

This is the type of news that the humaniacs spew out, then some dumb rookie wanting to get involved will actually try it

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2004