1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stupid questions

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 5555, Dec 23, 2004.

1. 5555

5555 Pup

14rock,
    dead game means a dog died prooving his gameness, deep game is a dog who has been shown or rolled and wasnt nessearilly the best dog in the [] but proved he wouldnt quite. the only difference is a dead game dog means it is no longer alive due to another dog that beat on him and he kept coming, deep game means he has been down and took one for the team and wouldnt quite but didnt quite. just as bluecrush was saying

roland,
    i didnt mean basic questions, i meant stupid off the wall questions as many has posted. many questions like those that have been posted up above. but i agree with u about how someones questions should not be called stupid. but the stupid questions are usually not the sincere questions that an answer is sincerly sought for. real stupid questions are the ones asked by those of unknowledgeable people who are trying to show off (usually). for example i take my one little bitch to work with me (construction) and i usually tie her up to the bumper of the truck on a 40 ft leash so she can always come visit me while i am working or run around and play with her basketball. some little kids (14-15 yrs old came buy) and asked me how many people has that dog bite, i told them this breed doesnt bite humans and are not human aggressive and only idiots keep mean dogs, the little kid started laughing and was like "keep teelling ur self that these dogs are bred to attack people", i shook my head and told the kid he needs to learn to read and go buy some books on the breed and read up and to get his ass to school or i was calling the truincy officer. i wouldnt call the truincy officer on him but didnt feel like sitting there trying to explain the breed to a couple of kids that knew better (in their opinion) than a crew of people all with these dogs who tried to tell them they were wrong. . these are more the stupid questions i was talking about.

but at the same time i have had very good questions from mostly old men (80+ years old) who seen me walking my dogs. one old man stands out perticularly he had to atleast be 90-95 years old seen my dog when i took one of my dogs out fishing with me, i didnt even see him and he came up and started playing with my dog rough housing and stuff, grabbing the dog by the cheeks and shaking the dog about playing and having a grand old time, i sat there for a minute kinda staring into space about this, then i went up and asked the guy what he was doing. and all he said was "oh im playing with ur bulldog, i used to have these dogs as a little kid" and i talked to the man for what had to be an hour, and he told me how when he was young u used to see these dogs all the time and everyone had them, but they just called them dogs and they would get into fights with each other all the time and how adults in his nieghborhood would just come and break up the dogs for them and tell them to take them home and it wasnt any big deal, then he went into telling me about how back in his younger days they always had dog fights in barns and stuff and everyone in the town would come and see it. and it would be more like a social gathering, and how they would bet cow feed and chickens and stuff just to make things more interesting. man it was probly one of the most enjoyable meetings i ever had by chance with one of my dogs. sure would like to run into the old man agian but havent seen him agian since then. he had a real southern accent so he must have been visiting family. but the best dog talk i have ever had and probly will have in my life. LISTEN TO THESE OLD FOLKS AND ULL LEARN MORE THAN U COULD DREAM OF.

2. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

555 no harm no foul. I didn't understand the nature of your post. I thought you wanted questions that were posted, that some might deam as "stupid", to be put into this forum. I understand now what you meant by stupid questions and some of them I've read are downright hillarrious, and I have to agree STUPID. Funny post.

3. 5555

5555 Pup

roland,
    np i would have probly said the same if i was the first to read it.

4. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING RUDE LET ME SAY THIS: WITH SOME THINGS IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU PROBABLY DON'T NEED TO KNOW. 5555, EDUCATION IS KEY, BUT SO IS SAFETY. ESPECIALLY WHEN ANYBODY COULD BE ANYBODY. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

O.D.

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

O.D. not trying to start anything, just wondering what was meant by that last post? Are you saying that since I had to ask I shouldnt be able to know? Before I say any more I would like to know if thats what you mean, because everyone had to start somewhere and I appreciate all the info I get on here from people who are willing to help. Sorry if im way off what you meant, thats just how I took it at the moment. By all means, correct me if im wrong.

6. Xena

Xena Pup

I have a question, can a pit bull lock it's jaws? :p

7. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

LOL - the age old question!
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

8. no, it can not.

9. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

theres this guy at my job and he said he has some apbts i asked what blood he runs? he said gamebred!!! ?!? wtf.........then he said he has a 11month year old gr ch that's what made me laugh

10. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

YOU ARE CORRECT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.

I DON'T DOUBT YOUR APPRECIATION, BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS EVERYTHING IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. I AM SURE THERE ARE PLENTY THAT WILL DISAGREE, BUT THE FACT REMAINS, IT IS WHAT IS. I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR YOUR CURIOUSITY. ON THE CONTRARY I BLAME THOSE WHO OFFER INFO ON ALL ANY AND ALL ASPECTS CONCERNING THE SPORT. IT IS CALLED A FRATERNITY FOR A REASON ONE SHOULDN'T JUST BE ABLE TO ACCESS ANY AND ALL INFORMATION JUST BY GETTING ON THE NETAND ASKING A QUESTION. SUCH IS THE CASE, BUT BY NO MEANS DOES THAT MEAN THAT IT IS SEEN AS ACCEPTABLE OR COOL BY THOSE IN THE KNOW. MANY DON'T EVEN FREQUENT THE NET AND THE BOARDS BECAUSE OF THIS. I DO THE NET, BUT I WON'T STAND BY AND CO-SIGN SOME BS I DON'T SUPPORT. PERIOD.

NO OFFENSE TAKEN, NO OFFENSE MEANT,

O.D.

11. BlueCrush

BlueCrush Banned

I'm pretty sure at one time you didnt know that either...and you were being rude

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

O.D. I understand what you mean, everyone has to watch their a## on the net or even who they talk to because anyone can snitch or whatever. But on the same hand, I dont see how some small info like this could hardly hurt. I think its one thing to talk about your dogs in the [] on the net and I can see how you need to be cautious about that(or downright dont do it!), but just some general information passing isnt going to get anyone in trouble.