1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stupid question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TERRIBLE TEXAS, Aug 14, 2004.

1. the other day i was mowing my yard with my dogs loose, and my g/f's cousin drove by and this cat asked me "did i get the locks removed from my dogs mouth" i couldnt help but laugh.......anybody else ever been asked stupid questions like that

2. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I was asked by a guy at work how you got there jaws unlocked when they bit down on something. I told him they come with a key and just walked away.

3. some people..........

4. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

<DIR>[sign=12]Here's your sign[/sign]

</DIR>

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

With a key !!! :D Oh thats a good one.

I had someone tell me their uncle has some of the same lines as I do and they are mean (lol) and you have to feed them gun powder to get them to hunt

Talk about having to bite your tongue.. I guess you'd have to be carefull about lighting matches around them when they pass gass lol

6. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

I know some people that feed their dogs gun powder to make them crazy...just burns my ass. It does nothing but eat out the lining in their stomach! We can thank the media for that one :mad:

CRG likes this.
  7. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Yeh I've heard of people feeding their dogs gun powder too. All its doing is poisoning their dogs. There are some really really stupid people out there. Its soo funny. Lol. oh well...

8. 5555

5555 Pup

god when when will people start using their heads and stop listening to rumors. hell when is the last time u heard a a off the wall rumor like that being true? i swear i hear the question about lock jaws atleast once a week.

this one guy i ran across and seen him with a dog tried telling me that his dog could wipe anything on for legs or 2 and clamin that he dogs jaws are so powerful that he throws the dog steel rounds to chew on. and that he bites so hard that he breaks 1 1/3 steel rounds in like 10 minutes, and that his dogs jaws locked cause he would jump up and bite a tree limb and hang from it for days at a time. then he tried telling me that his dog was the son of pincher 24xw. i just kinda let the man sit there and get full of himself before i showed him that he was doing nothing but proving himself to be an idiot and a damn lier. i mean wasnt pincher from like back in the 50-60's era if no farther back. and my little dogs will hang on his hides for a long ass time like 3 hs but how the hell could dog hang for days non stop, and i dont give a fuck what anyone says no dog is biting through steel rounds. let alone bitiing them and still hving teeth.

all i got to say is some people are truely morons. and the type of people who dont deserve dogs or to be taught cause some people when u try to help them get educated will always know better. i think we just need to bitchslap anyone who sells people like ethis a dog.

9. gator

gator Big Dog

Some of the shit I have heard about our dog`s is un real but like someone mentioned the media is the blame for the biggest part of it.

10. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yeah if the media did not put this shit out. their would not be so many idiots doing this stupid shit.

11. BDK

BDK oo7

the most stupid question ive heard is why do you own pitbulls dont they bite ppl arent they very mean ?

12. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Colby's Pinscher

I think he was from the early 1900s...

13. CRG

CRG Top Dog

pincher was born 12/31/1896

14. 5555

5555 Pup

yeah i knew it was something a lang time ago just didnt know when

15. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

ROGLMMFAO!!
    Im gonna hafta remember that one...!!!

16. LuNoTiCK

LuNoTiCK Pup

I think people need to be culled.

17. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

YEP.............

18. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

Our neighbors brother has pits..well he thinks he does. I don't think he knows what he has. He has staffs and thinks they are pits. He has blues mixed in with who knows what. He thinks "rednose" is a bloodline! He comes to the fence to talk and we just want to walk away! He talks so much crap! We found out this weekend he moved to mississippi. We were sooo relieved! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004