1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stupid neighbor - help!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ABK, Jul 29, 2008.

1. cutt

cutt CH Dog

damn right worth a shot ..from my .44..lol

I would document, document,document...in the long run it may come down to this ..always best to expect the unexpected...especially when she completely ignoresd your concerns for her own dogs safety..

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Thanks guys.

But once again, I cannot shoot the dog w/ anything since the owner will be in the line of fire.

And the dog does not come into my backyard where the dogs are chained (at least not yet), only the front yard when I am letting my house dog out to pee. I let her out front b/c she will fuss at my other dogs & not use the bathroom if I let her out back, so I let her out out front on a leash.

She lets her dog out alone UN leashed & he will then come running over to my dog. If she sees him running over to us (she watches him from the door or window) she will come scurrying over after him straightaway. But if course that does no good b/c by the time she gets to him he's already in my yard all up on my dog.

Taking a video is a good idea, but I would hate to drop the leash on my dog. I could tie her to something but I have to rent a video recorder. Do they even rent those things anymore?? :confused:

Also, I think someone mentioned a certified letter? How could I use this to my advantage?

Anyway, thanks for all the replies! :D

P.S. As a side note, her husband was about to let the dog out yesterday while we were out on a potty break (10:00 p.m.!) & he hustled his dog back inside. So I was happy for that. But it's not so much the husband I have to worry about, it's the wife.