1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stud for my bitch?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by starlet, Nov 17, 2005.

1. starlet

starlet Pup

I think it depends if the line has some faults and bad signs. But if the line is already a complete package of your liking, the its good to inbreed/linebreed to at least preserve or get consistency of their qualities. JMHO

2. CARNAGE

CARNAGE Pup

I Would Go With A Rbj Dog

3. starlet

starlet Pup

I just got confirmation that her dad is still alive and can still be used as stud. Shall I take her back to her sire?

4. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

if i owned her i would take her to a well bred and producing jeep x nigerino male. or a very good nigerino male.

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I would.....he's ROM and if you look at his offspring, they do well when its double bred. But, its just my opinion....

6. ste mississippi

ste mississippi Big Dog

I think the same

7. gametime

gametime Pup

i'd breed bck to the sire but thats jus my 2 cents

8. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

And if you do choose Arce's Whiskey as the Sire....I would be very interested in a male pup.

The pups from a breeding like that.....I would breed to a 7/8 Floyd/ 1/8 Chinaman dog.

It all depends on what your looking for......