1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Strikeforce MMA tonight on CBS. Who r u going for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Apr 17, 2010.

1. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3nyBKr_qY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS3nyBKr_qY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This card is stacked. We have Jake Shields vs. Dan Henderson, Gegard Mousasi vs. Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, Gilbert Melendez vs. Shinya Aoki.

My picks
    Dan Henderson by decision
    Gegard Mousasi by TKO
    Shinya Aoki by submission

I am really happy to see 2 of my top 5 fighters (Aoki, Mousasi) on the same card. This should be a good night of fights.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Gilbert Melendez wins by rnc , king mo wins by decision , hendo wins by ko, that's my picks. strike force has a really good line up tonight. hopefully it will be way better then the last few ufc cards.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I am going with
    Henderson
    Mousasi
    Melendez
    Miller
    St. Preux
    Shockman
    Warsham
    Pennington
    Campbell

4. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

There's no way Shinya Aoki is losing on the ground. Gilbert will have to knock him out to win. Which he can but he wont beat him on the ground. Mousasi will win by submission and Dan will KO Jake.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Is that Mo Lawal former world team member and Oklahoma State wrestler?

edit: just watched the video thats him. i'd like to see how he does tonight

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

king mo is a beast. only 6 pro fights & now is the strike force ch. Mousasi was dominated by a real "world class" wrestler. once he gets some ju-jits under his belt look out. hendo was also dominated jake put on a ju-jits clinic for 4 rounds. a great show for the strike force boys.

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i only watched Mo's fight really. Good to see him win. Wish he would've kept with wrestling but obviously he's having success with MMA. Definitely making more money

8. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I went 0-3 on the night. I'm not a King Mo fan but I do have to give it to him as well as all the winners.

What do y'all think of the little brawl at the end?

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

that was crazy - could not believe it happened!

10. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Looks like MMA is morphing into WWE:rolleyes:

11. Curious Ben Bro. Why don't you ever post your dogs?

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's because i haven't registered a dog in over 15 years. & most of the folks in the peds still have dogs today & i ain't going to help put any nails in there coffin. i don't think it's right to put folks business in the public eye. i don't sell any dogs & have a closed yard so it really don't do any good to flash what i got.