1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Strickland billy and nailer dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by killadev300, Apr 26, 2012.

1. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

I just want some personal experience with people who have personally worked dogs bred down from these dogs and people who work still work with them. I know strickland was a good breeder and put out some fine dogs and I have some information about these dogs and their crosses already I just want more information from as many sources as possible as having as much information as possible is not a bad thing. So any information would help. Thank you in advance..... killadev

2. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well The thing is you are going on a open fourm asking about a man who Runs a closed yard, So if you got dogs from him you allready know all you need But My bet is you dont know Mr strickland and you have no way of getting them so why ask? He was very old yhe last time I seen him and he didnt want to breed out to no oe then and im sure he and his have not changed there mind on that, And if you do got them just work them and be happy no one on this fourm is going to make them any better or worse, But to answer you They are good dogs some stop some wont some win some wont just like every other line.

4. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

OK triple J thanks for the reply did not help at all dont understand why you would take the time to reply if you have nothing worthwhile to add. However thanks anyway...... I am not concerned about his closed yard or what he and his does just anyone who has personal experience with this line and more so personal experience working with dogs and crosses from the aformentioned dogs i highllighted. Also please dont assume what I could and cant get. However this was not the point of this thread still just wanting information. Thanks in advance

5. cavzo

cavzo Pup

I bred a jeep/redboy bitch to Nailor and had no luck. Billy had been bred to her sister and they produced the KROOK dog. They work better bred tight, thats my experience.

6. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

7. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

ok thanks for the reply cavso and GS. GS is it also your experiecne that it is better bred tight? Becasue I know of a kennel having great luck with them crossed.
    Thanks again

8. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

I have seen some good crosses. But as my mentor says, "I like 'em tight, and right!"