1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Strength vs Endurance vs Agility vs Speed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kerberos91, May 29, 2023.

1. Maybe thats stuff for another thread tho. I can hear ssdd yelling how stupid my question is already hahaha

2. But, theses dogs have been in the game for longer and fight under rules that are more about gameness.

Take the Tosa for example, they have a time limit and fights get stopped. Those other breeds don't fight under scratch rules, they basically just let them fight, again, any dog breed will fight, not many will scratch, that includes the Tosa, Bully Kutta, Boerboel, etc.

3. The gameness had to be there from the start but the nature of the game took gameness to the next level in these dogs, it's inevitable really isn't it.

4. Could you explain me more about those scretching rules? And what the difference is between a fight under those rules and a fight like it takes place in Pakistan and India, or those central asian countries where they fight their Alabais and Caucasians.
    I have heard the same about the Tosa, also theyre not alloud to bark and some weird rules. But i saw a thread here in this forum where one member showed a video where they fight underground and in those underground fights they dont have those rules. You see those 2 Tosas fighting for 1 hour 19 minutes without getting interrupted

5. Thats from the book that F.W.K linked earlier. Seems i wasnt so wrong about strength after all :-B=P~

6. Who said strength doesn't matter, it's one of many attributes with game dogs.

7. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

roughness
    Explosive
    Game

8. If you look at the lists that where posted, nobody put strength really high on the list, most even didnt put it in the list at all

9. This author puts gameness at first, but right after that strength and agility Screenshot_20230530_232408_Chrome.jpg

10. Its a very interesting book so far, he even mentions at the start that there will be phrases that most people dont know, but that it will be explained. And then we have guys like ssdd who tell beginners like me are retarded because they dont know those phrases smh

11. Only because they have faced their APBT that doesn't make them serious dogmen, but, I'm sure if the price was right, a dogman would let his dog roll with a big cur, I know a grand champion APBT faced and defeated a Tosa over in Europe, think it lasted about a hour.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And that's why you're retarded....

Show me 1 sdj match where it happened. Cant because no respectful dogman would do it.

Mud monkeys doing 3rd world shit isn't matching dogs.

oldguy likes this.
  13. Yes thats what im talking about. Of course it doesent happen every day but some do it if the money is right. In some thread here a member even talks about how he matches his game dog against some other breed, dont remember what it was, but i think the other dogs name was major, maybe you read that post here too (?)
    Anyways to me its interesting, i also like to watch the open divisions of submission wrestling matches. Or those old Ufc fights before the time of weight divisions. Its just a lot more interesting

14. I can think of only two bouts of that ilk, the tosa match and I think a CAO bout, meaning proper APBT's.

15. To you everything outside the states is third world huh? I dont remember the name of the thread but it was a member from here who wrote that he matches his gamebred Pitbull against another breed, i dont remember what breed it was. Thats just one example. You really think that if the money isnt right they wont do it?

16. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

@Ssdd is right on track. But you don't let sink it in. Cruelty to animals APBT vs whatever breed. Books dogs the right straight up people around and learning by experience, scooping piles of poop and whatever needed to run a yard of good dogs is what it is.

oldguy and Ssdd like this.
  17. He is not right on insulting people. And the Pitbull isnt the only breed that likes to fight. Just because other breeds give up faster it doesent mean they dont want to fight. If they give up, the match should be stopped, if thats the case i dont see more cruelty then between 2 pitbulls fighting. I know a lot of people here think that the apbt is the only breed that was created for fighting but the old Bull and Terriers where spread all over the world and produced breeds who like to fight as well

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Some hills ain't worth dying on.....

oldguy, F.W.K. and Ssdd like this.
  19. It's genius.