1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*~Street Outlaws~*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mccoypitbulls, Jan 19, 2015.

1. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Fastest mustang that's been on that show had a Chevy motor in it, even had a bowtie where the mustang logo goes on the grill, lol

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Come on Jamie123 you're up! Wait, wait, are you in a Mustang? We're waiting on you! lol

3. Jamie123

Jamie123 Pup

No I'm a chevy man myself.lol.but I do like dodge as well even though none are on the show. I'm not too fond of the fords and like champ said the fastest mustang on the show had a chevy motor in it that's gotta tell you something

4. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

[​IMG]

5. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

I like farm truck...hell all of them. Nothing like horsepower!!

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

A good friend of mine built a '65 Mustang after he retired. Super slick car with a blown BBC in it. We were at Bowling Green when a small crowd of young Mustang owners came up all smiling and looking it over. As soon as one of them noticed the bowtie power he asked "Hey old man why did you put a chevy motor in it?" Ole "Johnny Key" looked at them with a big grin on his face and told them "So when I'm with a bunch of you Ford boys I can lead the pack." They looked like a bunch of lil whipped pups with thier tails tucked as they walked off. lol

7. I enjoy the show farm truck and the el camino are my favorite.got a buddy that live's up the road from one of there spot's.we sit on the porch at nightand listen. It's a beautifal sound.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

We used to live about a mile away from the local dirt track, I remember many Saturday evenings sitting on the porch listening to the cars run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

BWAAHAHAHA!!!