1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Str8 Drop Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by The Saint, Aug 17, 2012.

1. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I just wanna know whether anyone on here has any knowledge on why my initial thread enquiring about this kennel got deleted?

2. cause you, or someone fishin.......

3. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Yes dumb ass I was cos I'm in Africa, like I stated... I also stated that they could contact me in PM cos I've got a ped which I'd like to enquire about.
    I don't have time for clowns and snotty comments and kept all my correspondence civil thus far, but my assumption is that you shoulnt enquire here on this forum cos some fools elevated themselves to self-proclaimed pitbull gods. If I had any knowledge of the kennel, do you think I'd enquire???

4. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

There was someone on here, on my initial thread, who posted that the base of the abovementioned kennel was supplied by him and before I could respond that thread was closed.
    Lind sir/lady please PM me cos I didn't get what your forum name was... There's a breeding which was done and I'd like to verify whether those were ligit and whether any of those would be available for purchase.
    For those who don't know do like before and rather not pass any foolish remarks which might get this thread closed as well.

Thankfully yours,
    The Saint

5. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I meant to write kind sir/lady...