1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stp on Pat Patrick

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by kayo45, Dec 19, 2010.

1. wardt

wardt Banned

THe old dog man made him well nouwn Buck a winner ,STP made him a GR CH the people from Holland sayd mine dog a CH wood Kill them both Buck and Sandman after a nother ha ha 3 ore 4 hours ha ha ,I,have seen the dog PP also a son off Bolio a CH ha ha ok I here ore people are saying PP this and that ok the blood cross good maby becaus Bolio head also a feak pedigree.

2. wardt

wardt Banned

Curly Crumm sayd Buck was not a real great producer his son Buck huppelepubbbb he is a real good producer.

3. Ya thanks Arie, this makes things just so clear to us all ................. ??????????????

4. wardt

wardt Banned

Do I nouw you Spartan becaus I only tell the thrue as I nouwn ,for the dog men who can see what I have been saying there one Tudors Message Beard the nou I have tell the thrue there ,he went from 43 to 45 than 47 also on 45 open the World , ask the Bross there Millarnears nouwe ha ha bath then the head a dog way better than Buck,he took only 1 hold and exstreemly hard bite ,Thunder was than only 10 monds and also took one hold and he was the first DOG pure bred who was dead game in 10 min in the box a full bro of the oponed of STB,s Dylan also out CH Handson he is a son of Bolio ok inof talk Spartan 300.

5. I think I didn't wright it down in a good manner. The thing is that we don't have a clue what you are writing. If it's about your Thunder dog being a exceptional dog, I have to agree BIG TIME. If you are saying that Handsome is a great dog, I AGREE. But I don't understand what you are saying about GR CH Buck. So if I have P****d you off, I'm didn't intend to do so. I was merely trying to make it clear that the way you are writing it get's us confused, that’s all. ;-}<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>

6. wardt

wardt Banned

Sorry Spartan you were right,I was drunk but told the true ,ok see the topick CH Handsom and shit no buddy knou way he came to NL, ha ha seen him and so one ,i did say it all on Tudors Board, bud wen i see all that talk there ha ha , have a nice day 35 year back ha ha and yes sorry for you All for the True .

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl:....lol.....lol.....lol......

8. The Handler

The Handler Big Dog

Back an forth..lets just agree that both men were great at what they did. Without them..we wouldnt be this far along...Stp.JB.The best

9. redwar

redwar Big Dog

My two cents. A breeder merely produces the raw goods, the dogman shapes and creates or brings out the "bulldog" from within if it is even there to begin with. PP would have never known what he had in Buck if not for the others who campaigned him. It is apples and oranges, and IMO The PP of the world need STP's more than the dogman needs a producer of raw materials aka the breeder. A big part of ever knowing a hounds potential is getting him into the correct hands, and not the pedigree? as the pedigree only receives fame after the fact, or it should Bwhahahaha there are some kennels out there which have created names for themselves doing both, STP did well as breeder but was better in the [], or more well known for those deeds than there ones as breeders.

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So where would the raw goods come from if not for the breeder?

11. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Good question. The Buck story involved the dream team of STP and PP. Few of us will get a dog that good, or bring it to its full potential.

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Exactly. One feeds off the other. A symbiotic relationship. Although, I think one can also grow into the other, sometimes as well, which makes for a well rounded dogman.

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

good post ShakaZ...
    Thats what hapened the Buck infamy pushed the action men STP into fitting the mold of PP as a breeder/peddeler...

14. mr. irvin

mr. irvin Banned

Agree, my two cents, If STP never had buck would there still be a buck? yes, there will still would have been a buck as far as " Gr Ch" status mabey not. i think pat would have still breed buck and produced good dogs but i doubt the buck buck would be as used today.

15. Quitugua

Quitugua Pup

Amen, to that. Both are the very best at what they do for and in the sport, just like Ed Crenshaw, Ozzie Stevens, Ralph Greenwood, Don Maloney, James Crenshaw, Floyd Boudreaux, also Maurice Carver and other past legendary dogmen...:cool:

16. Quitugua

Quitugua Pup

Amen, to this as well...