1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stories- Buck, Tornado, Banjo

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PIt4life, Nov 2, 2006.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Not sure if these have been on here, didnt see them... but this is a cross post from another board.
    S.T.P.'s Gr Ch Buck

STP purchased Buck from Alan Waldman when Buck just turned 2 years old. He had already won 2 matches several pounds above his proper match weight. One over Aldo's Zeke, who later became a Champion, and the other over Winchester's Conan.

As soon as STP started to work Buck they saw he had incredible stamina.

[​IMG]

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/publi....php?dog_id=428

Buck's first match with STP was into Tito's Tonka, which was no match for Buck as Tonka stopped in less than :30 minutes. His next was against Captain America's Jumbo Jim. Jumbo Jim was a double bred Gr. Ch. Hank dog, and was hand picked to defeat Buck. Jumbo made an incredible scratch at 1:30, but by 1:57 he collapsed in his corner unable to go.

In Buck's 5th he went into Rodney's two time winner JR. JR was handled at :52 minutes and could not go any further. His 6th match was against P. & H.'s Rocky, a rough son of Ch. Jeep and Gr. Ch. Miss Rage. Rocky was picked up in a little over an hour.

At this point Buck was retired as a 6 time winner and not yet 4 years old. After 2 years of retirement, Buck was matched into another Grand Champion named Sandman. This was an even match until the end when Sandman scratched at the 3 hour, but after 3 more scratches Sandman took the count at 3:17.

GR CH Buck was then retired for good.

DSK'S GR CH BANJO ROM

[​IMG]

Alright lets change the pace a bit. Does anybody have any of this blood. If you don't you might want to concider it. Oh yeah, for you PETA people this this is only a story. he he!!!

I saw Banjo's d**n, who was a super game little (Coy finally got her killed going #3lbs up hill, into a good one). But then, every dog she beat was bigger than she was.

Saw Banjo 2 times. The first was against a Okie dog named Grunt that had won 2 impressively, there was a little jockying at first then Banjo got onto the head, then took out Grunts shoulder, it went strait down hill for Grunt at that point as he laid down.........you DONT fight a dog like Banjo (or any other good dog) from the floor!!!!

The second was for Banjo's #4 (if i remember correctly). He went into Raul & Sonny's super game little dog (cant remember his name, but it is in the mags. He was a Pedro bred dog. Well Banjo basically wacked his butt but he kept coming, running those eye popping scratches that impress everyone. His courtesy scratch took about 30 seconds as he made the "gamest" scratch I have seen.

Those of you that have seen the video of Banjo x Grunt may want to know that Banjo was far more impressive in his last outings.

Saw B.B. Red in a couple schooling rolls, and then when she beat Carroll's "Gizmo" . It was 45+/- minutes of rough swapping out. With BB coming out on top obviously. In my opinion the styles of Banjo and BB red were almost completely different. Banjo was a slick, smart, offensive head dog. BB Red was a "screw you all" I am giong to kill you, kinda dog!! She would take a puch to give one, and Banjo was more into just giving the punch. I wish I would have seen when BB red beat Ken Allen in what was it 4 minutes? Coy told me she dove into Ken's s genital area, Kens dog turned and a turn was granted, when BB let go to swith holds Coy made a handle and Kens stood. All in about the same time than you have been reading this message!!!!!!!
    Another of the seemingly forgotten of this blood is Ch Leroy Brown. Saw him whip the Kemmers in about 40 minutes or so, Impressive bulldog. More of a traditional "brawler".

I also saw, first hand, Coys Ch "Nemo". I lost to "Nemo" with a 2 x winner that had previosly beaten the LA Dream Team and Border City from Mexico. Coy and I were friends at the time and he let his wife (at that time) handle Ch Nemo. Well, my dog quite on all fours in about 30 minutes, after winning for the first 20 or so. That was Nemo's first, he went on to win 3 more and died in a win against the Bellon Club. He was a dead game dog that could fight. His brother Chip was better.

Clarks Ch Cowboy, BB Reds and Banjos Uncle, was another great dog, that produced well after Randy Clark sold him to C. Mayfield out west.

Ive seen alot more of the dogs of this bloodline, and I like it. I have chosen another bloodline to go with for a few reasons. In my opinion these dogs are very tricky to breed, be carefull inbreeding them!!!!!!!! I've seen some inferior freaks caused by inbreeding this blood too much, but i guess that can happen with any blood.

When Mike Thibedoux was originally obtaining the base stock of this present bloodline, Maurice Carver told him to wait until they were 3 because they matured slower than some of the other blood. Waiting until they are 3 is probably a good idea for any blood!!!!!!!

Well this is what I know about these dogs. Dead Seroius Kennels is proving that they are here to stay and as good as any!!!!!! -Ranger-

DBL GR CH TORNADO[​IMG]

On December 8th, 1991, GR CH Tornado made bulldog history. She became the first ten time winner and DOUBLE grand champion in history.

With all great bulldogs there are people that detract from the achievements of these animals. Who Dbl GR CH Tornado could have beat or couldn't is a matter of one's own opinion. Who she did beat and who she didn't is a matter of record. The facts are that the list of notable dog people she beat is among the top the game has to offer today.

Her first match was into STP's Miss Piggy. STP was quoted saying, by a close source, that if he could get the bet covered, he would mortgage his house that Ken's 13 month old pup could not possibly beat Miss Piggy. Luckily for this proud fellow, the bet was not called as Miss Piggy was victim number one.

The pattern continued as Dbl GR CH Tornado beat D. Farve & JJ Hayward, Bobby Hall, Tant & Co., and Chicago Combine.

A while later, GR CH Tornado came to Florida to claim her sixth win. She beat "Emma" in 1 hour, 17 mins. Tito of the Local Boys was next in line and his did not last the half hour mark and T. Garner and Raheem's went out game in half that time. Rastaman brought opponent number nine in the form of Boone's Sadie, she was wisely picked up at 45 mins. Her tenth and final match was against the Canadian Francois Shobinoe, a man that brought a very game and talented . It officially went 2hours, 34 mins. A wager was made on Tornado's gameness and ability to finish a dog. At 3 hours and 18 mins in 25 degree weather, she was broken off her expired foe and then scratched back to it without hesitation. (most dogs will not do this)

All of the above dogs failed to live under Dbl GR CH Tornado except for one. All of them scratched dead game. She won her first at 13 months, and her last at the age of seven years old. Tornado's total fight time was 10 hours, 20 mins. She killed three of the dogs without getting one puncture in her skin. Her 8th and 9th matches were only 3 weeks apart from each other.

Many people say that Tornado did not produce. But what people don't say is that she was only bred twice and many only took those and bred them back to her father whom was a ROM. Though, she did produce two known 2x's including Ken Allen's Movin On.

Dl. Gr. Ch. Tornado was bred, raised and showed in the Great Lakes area.
    She was showed in few matches by her breeder, Hoppy, before he sold out to the late Ken Allen.
    Tornado would scare the shit out of you if you were betting on her because many times you would think she was ready to quit because of the bad signs she would show in a match but no female could ever make that happen.

Ch. Butch was a 3xw and 1xw loser game.
    All his wins was by his breeder Hoppy for no more then $400.
    I seen a couple of his matches and have bumped dogs into him.
    When Butch was sold to the late Ken Allen, he matched Butch for $3,000 and had to pick him up to save him.
    Butch, for a big dog, was not fast lane dog like so many others that was matched over 52 pounds.

The best dog showed by Hoppy was Stripper, Tornado's mother. Stripper was also off Ch. Saloon and her mother's blood was Gr. Ch. Angus by the way of the late Frank Bunce aka Buns and Co. who owned Gr. Ch. Lefty and Ch. Arrow 5xw, Ch. Ruby, Ch. Max, dead game Ch. Ny. Ny. 5xw, etc.
    Stripper produce many winners and if the truth was told, she was the mother of the repeat breeding to Ch. Butch that produced Roadblock's Ch. Tater.

Ch. Butch was bred like his father Ch. Saloon off Eli blood of Devine's Patty (Art's sister) and Red Devil/Corvino blood of the late Pat Bodzainowski's (aka Devine's) Cassius Clay 8xw and Bodzainowski's Flash 2xw bloodlines.

Both Ch. Saloon and Ch. Butch was bred from these bloodlines as the same as Ch. Saloon's father, the great Ch. Tommy, when John Cotton bred Eli 2xw to Glorie B., named after Pat Bodzainowski's wife Gloria.
    John Cotton, Floyd Boudreaux, Patrick Bodzainowski and Frank Creed were close friends.
    Glorie B. was from Bodzainowski's Flash 2xw, a son of Ross' Red Devil 8xw bred to his daughter Maggie 2xw, with other Corvino blood in Glorie B.
    (got this from another board)

NOT MY STORIES!!! CROSS POST

2. I owned Gizmo. When she went into BB Red she was 8 years old and had broken three legs in the past. Shouldn't have been going at all, especially into that monster. She was picked up because we didn't want to lose her. She was the gamest dog I have ever seen and I've seen many. She did die the next morning. IMO she made BB Red famous.