1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stop the presses... Athletic Blue dog (vid clip)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Figured out how to post video... FINALLY.
    wanted to share a quick clip.
    Here is Diesel on his springpole on a high day.
    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/TheVILLAIN/?action=view&current=4-22-06demboys044.flv

Big Daddy Diesel
    [​IMG]
    Here are some random shots of him playing...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    quick update for those of you that remember my boy Adebisi, he is 7 months old now Here is him and Corde (Diesels son)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Diesel and 3 of his sons... all are still here and love springpole might I add.
    [​IMG]

And another shot of Adebisi...
    He has a really regal look about him, I love it.
    [​IMG]

thats all for now.

2. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

nice dogs the pups are HUGE!

3. Grim

Grim Pup

I really like Adebisi, nice dogs

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

They are 7 months old, and the 3 pictured here are between 60 and 70 pounds a piece. They are going to be bigger then thier sire, I knew there was a chance of that because the grandsire on the dams side is a very large dog as well. They got size coming from both sides. They also have drive and stamina coming from both sides, Cali and Diesel are both very long winded and active dogs. I am pleased thus far.
    Just watching them mature to see how they do over time... thats how I will know if the breeding was a success or not.

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Dang! Those are some big pit bulls! I like the one with natural ears(no surprise there) but they are all beautiful...
    Interesting video too....

6. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

No offense, but I missed the athleticism. At least they are not sitting on their asses though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2006
  7. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Diesel and Ohav both of you have some very nice dogs I am looking for a nice female blue for my fiance'. I have to be careful about saying anything about a blue pup because alot of people hate on the blues in here, but it is all good . Nice pups. yo

9. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Another of his passions... which his size, and drive help him to do incredibly well in:
    Weightpull
    [​IMG]

Here he is panting like crazy after a drag session.
    I have yet to really put him to his limit, I usually do medium weight but for distance as opposed to heavy weights. But he loves it just the same.

Trust me he is very athletic... there is not a single task I have laid before him that he hasnt either a) completed or b) tried to do it until I stopped him.
    Bar None.

10. WWII

WWII Banned

I see you kept that pup's ears natural. Good call.

11. Mercepitdog

Mercepitdog Big Dog

Athletic, no active yes

12. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

Beautiful dogs.

13. not to jump on the band wagon to bash just soley on the color of the dog being blue....

but his size and look are enough for me to draw my own conclusions...and your view of an athletic dog may not be the same view as mine...that being said ...

he may be "athletic" for his size...or for a blue dog...or have drive compared to dogs you have delt with...yes...sure....

14. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

BIG BLUE or not, I really like the one with the natural ears. Good job in keeping them active, they look very happy.

15. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Ohav- that is the best looking blue i have seen. It actually looks like a apbt. How much does that dog weigh?

16. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I like the little pup she's so cute! she's probably going to get about 55lbs though I think if not more. My 1yr old is 45lbs and most say she's big!

17. Mtn Cur

Mtn Cur Big Dog

I think they're all beautiful, hardly ever see blue APBTs close to a good shape! Adebisi is also real nice looking. Can't be the judge on how active the dogs are, but they look like real great dogs anyways! :)

18. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

She is an apbt. She is scatter bred from an accidental breeding of a bitch with Skull/Six bits. Her sire is a Ukc registered champ, no Gotti or anything like that just some local stuff But she is great. She is 33lbs