1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stone city kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Boze, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

is the stone city kennels that has ch. jesse james rod the same stone city kennels from pre 1976

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

All these questions you are asking lately, are very easily answered by calling the people associated. It's extremely suspicious to ask about 4 or 5 totally different kennels in one day.

Unless you came recently won the lottery, and wish to buy dogs off all these people, what's the purpose of asking about all of them?

3. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i no i have been posting a lot of questions but it really is just for knoledge these are kennels that i have been looking at for a while and i am not really that knoledgable when it comes to kennels so i just ask you guys cause many of you no much more than i do sorry if i came off as suspicious , but since i am not looking to buy a dog right now i am just trying to gather as much info on kennels that i feel are good kennels and just wanna no what others think. i figure the more opinions i get the the more edeucated i can become just lookig to gain knoledge nothing more nothing less i feel if i have a question i should be able to ask it is this site nt here to educat the less knoledgeable. i mean how do you learn without asking questions as far as being suspicious well you are free to think what you want but you will see that no harm will come from answering my questions.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The internet is not the best source of information, if you really wish to learn, make some phone calls and friends!

5. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

Boze its best to ask questions ignore the negativity bro.Someone will jump up and help you man.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

"Hard work pays off!". Review your own sig, hard work pays off, asking questions online hardly classifies. These questions would be best answered by picking up a phone and calling the source. "Hard work" would be buying a plane ticket, flying outside the country, and asking the owners of the dog yourself the particulars. That would be the most rewarding.

Jesse James is RIP as of a few months ago.

7. NavasInc

NavasInc Big Dog

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

8. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i inderstand where you are coming from and you are right i should go to the source but i really like to hear others opinions because they are interesting, i am not going to neccessarily believe everything i read, but i like to have diffewrent options, i find if you sift through the bull shit posts then you can get some usefull info