1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by St. Ides, Feb 11, 2014.

1. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Someone stole 5 of my dogs. 3 females, 2 males. 4 of them are black and 1 is black/white. Anyone in NE IN, SE MI, and NW OH please be on the look out. All are about 35-45lbs. Please anyone that works in pit bull rescues/cane corso rescues in the tri-state area be on the look out for any incoming new dogs. These are the only pics I have on the computer right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Aw man, so sorry to hear that man! I'm not in the area so I'll be no help but I'll keep y'all in my prayers. Good luck!!

3. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

That's such bullshit. Nothin I hate worse than a dog thief. My wife really good at trafficking down dogs if you get any more pics PM me and she'll put the word out. I'm in NW Ohio we'll have to link up sometime

4. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Only seen the first pic that's the 5 dogs right there? Nice lookin dogs by the way what blood are they if you don't mind me askin

5. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Right someone called AC about your dogs on logging chains or something recently? Have you spoken back with the warden or whomever you spoke with?

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

don't tell the bloodline and didn't you get a visit from the dog warden remember you can only trust yourself .

7. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

^^^^x2 og!!!!

8. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

no need for bloodline..... Hope you find them.

9. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Yes. I was supposed to meet with him today at the property so he could view the dogs. When I got there, they were all gone. It wasn't animal control. I'm 100% positive. We think it was the guy that sent in the anonymous tip. There's more to it than that, but all signs point to this person which we're trying to follow up on. We're keeping an eye on pit bulls AND cane corsos.

10. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Hope you get them back. Thieves need to have their hands cut off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Do you know where this guy lives...????...go and smack a hammer off his head....keep the pressure up on finding them...i think ya will find some if not all....g-luck

12. toom

toom Big Dog

I'm thinking some not jobber thinks he's saving your dogs from living on a chain in the winter.

13. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

As much as I'd like to, I have to remember they are dogs and I have a family to support first and foremost. I'm doing all I can right now. I'm just asking for those in the tri state area to keep their ear to the street.

14. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Bingo. Animal control came out and said everything was good, but he just had to follow up. Though empty, he saw all the houses, water buckets, and left over kibble in their spots.

15. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

I'll keep an eye out as well since I'm from the region. Sorry to hear about it, I'll send up some prayers for the dogs.

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i sorry but you have to have handled dogs before to take 5 dogs off their chains and not 1 get loose . so if he know's dogs then yes maybe . but if he doesn't you better be thinking more . where i live they don't waste time and money to drive around and look for dogs with no tags . the vet i bet isn't suppose to give any info out without a warrant but it may be different there . my vet told me 1 day he can't give out information about anyones dogs that was doctor patience confidentiality .

17. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Hope you get them back ...and hopefully find out who did it so you can sue. Thats bullshit.

18. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

Petfinder.com is a website which allows people to search for a pet or breed, that is at a shelter,foster, or up for adoption, across the us. I am in the tri state area, i will go to some of the local shelters and rescue groups,maybe get lucky.

19. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

What was left of your set up? Were there collars just laying there connected to the chain?

20. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

Yep. Collars and chains. We have more evidence pointing to our lead. I can guarantee it was not a law enforcement agency or an animal rights group.