1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SWAMPER, Jun 3, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Some Lil Punk Stole 1 Of My 9 Yr Old Blind No Teeth Having Dogs Today His Name Is Boudro Here Is His Pic I Will Pay A Reward.1 Blue Eye 1 Brown Eye ,,,

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2005
  2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

dam srry SWAMPER, hope they get whats commin'.......

3. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

hope ya get your dog back and get to have a nice lil chat with the lil punk who took him wink wink

4. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

any ideas on who might have done it anyone looking funny around lately
    hit the lil punk once for me then shoot him or better yet pistol whip then shoot him more fun

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Sorry for your loss Swamper, I lightened your pic for you :)

7. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

If you are in east texas then he shouldn't be to hard to find because 89% of the time when a dog is stolen it is usually poorboy who steals it.. I will keep a look out for him..

8. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Hope you get your dog back.If you do shoot whoever it is that took your dog make sure it's below the waist that way they cant nail you for attempted murder.But hopefully you dont need to shoot anyone.

9. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

yeah shoot em right in the junk that way the lil punk can't spread his lowlife dog stealing seed

10. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Fuck shootin his lil dog stealin ass in the jewels, cut em off and feed it all to Boodro...poetic justice.

Oh wait ya said he ain't got no teeth, so cut it up into manageable chunks....:p

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

leave to crash to come up with the best idea way to go crash

12. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

damn what happened to the old fashion beat down....

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

some people gotta be taught a lesson. thats why we all gotta work so hard to pick up the slack for all those lazy fu!@ers

14. CB

CB CH Dog

i would curb stomp his ass haha. I think that would hurt more being shot in the leg or something just athought for you.

15. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

haha sidewalk smile

16. CB

CB CH Dog

haha yeah i seen that happen once and i felt the guys pain.

17. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

when one of mine was stolen yrs ago i put up reward posters all over town and then someone cam to collect. i also put reward ads in the paper. the main thing was i got him back.

18. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Hey Thanks Guys We Got Him Back This Morning,i Guess They Found Out He Was Blind And Had No Teeth When They Rolled Him Cause They Did Hes Fucked Up But He Is Back On Ivs And Trying To Rip His Way Out Of The Dog Crate Im So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah And The 2 Motherfuckers That Stole Him 1 Got Knocked The Fuck Out With A Bat And The Other Ran

19. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Good to hear on both accounts....gettin him back (even though a lil messed up) and givin a lil street justice to the thief.

20. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

UGGG that burns me up..What a bunch of fucking morons..Sorry for the language..But damn Swamper Im sorry ...hope he does good and recovers fast! What kind of morons roll and old dog with no teeth and blind..ignorance and stupidity never ceases to amaze me...I wish you and your dog the best swamper!