1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stolen dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DiMaSaLaNg, Jul 27, 2006.

1. DiMaSaLaNg

DiMaSaLaNg Big Dog

<TABLE class=windowbg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#afc6db><TBODY><TR><TD class=windowbg vAlign=top width="80%" bgColor=#afc6db height="100%">Original post with pix: http://www.purebredpuppy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16930&highlight=

Crossposted for Shauna and Bobbie:

Our friend Bobbie (Sutter Kennels) just had 3 dogs stolen from their crates at her home in Florence, KY. This just happened within the past few hours so please can some of you please post this EVERYWHERE? If we can get the word out quickly enough perhaps they can be located before they get too far. All 3 dogs are happy healthy family pets that NEED to be home with their heartbroken family... We are so worried about them and I know Bobbie and her family are devastated....

The first dog is Easy (CH 'PR' Sutter's Easy Streak of Rvnlft). He is 2 years old, blue fawn, 65 pounds with very striking markings (half white face and white chest and legs). Easy is microchipped and Bobbie is flagging the chip as stolen right now with the Home Again database.

The second dog is Ally (CH 'PR' Intrepids Mad Ally of PbarK). Ally is black with a white stripe, white chest and white paws. I don't know if she is microchipped or not but I'll find out. She's 6 years old.

The 3rd dog is Maverick ('PR' Tarheels Intrepid Topgun). Maverick is blue fawn with white on his chest.

My cell # is (805) 223-5995 if anyone hears anything. I'll edit to post Bobbie's if she wants it on here too.

Permission to crosspost this everywhere...........

Thanks guys... Easy is out of our Scarlet and Brutis litter and we really want him and the others to be with his loving family where he is happy and we'll do anything to get him back there.....

Shauna

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=windowbg vAlign=bottom bgColor=#afc6db><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 person likes this.
  2. Suki

Suki Guest

it's goin around....

3. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

how are 3 dogs stolen from their crates where were they behind the shed???? wtf???

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

if they aren't in plain site,,its obviously someone they know. if they really thought hard they could figure out who it is,, maybe

5. Attila

Attila Guest

I followed the tread one was found in the wood far from home. I hope they find the rest. And who snatched them and castrate the purpitrators.

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I will cross post this in a few places if someone else hasn't beat me to them....

7. i live in florence KY!! owner get ahold of me... i know alot of local people here with pitties, and some have very bad reps.

8. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

F'ing dog theives. Nothin' worse than a thief! I agree with Atilla on this one-cut their damn balls off!

9. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

maaan i just had a 5 minute scare. i was just getting off the phone with dixie dog asking them about their parting sticks and i go out side to check on my boy and he was missing. i ran all around the property and the buildings and i couldnt find him. the whole time screaming at the top of my lungs with thoughts building up in my head. thinking someone just stole my baby i open up the pool room and there he is, waggin his tail furiously on the couch. my stupid dad left him trapped in their for like 30 minutes...that idiot.

sorry, i know my little story was off subject, but i really hope they find the remaining dogs. that feeling you get when you just got robbed is something i wish on no one....i hate that feeling.

10. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I'm that way all the time, I think someone's always out to get my dogs. I keep them close by at all times. Just like a momma should be.

11. im in virginia and one got stolen from me in june.. shoot on my birthday too anyway , hidalgo is a brindle male about 21 pds when taken black face maybe can get some people looking out for him too .. he has a small white spot on his chest.. and was very shy , and dint like to walk on leash.. im in norfolk va and this place is so bad for stealing dogs.. they have gone thru great lengths to steal mine... i even traveled with mine to nyc in the bronx and someone climbed the side of a building where the dogs were in fenced terrace on second floor and stole two of my girls.. some times i want to never get these dogs again .. maybe some ugly ole mutt that people dont want .. but then some friend of mine puts a new puppy in my hand and i cant help it.. if anyone sees my babies please , send me email , gonna try and get some more pics on , but not too computer savy , they will be on by friday or so......

hope you find the missing dogs.. its a heart break for sure