1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen dog in WNC

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by nc_pitbullmommy, Jul 18, 2008.

1. nc_pitbullmommy

nc_pitbullmommy Big Dog

My friend had two of her dogs stolen in the past three days.
    One is a blue female and the other is a male fawn/rednose. I just have pictures of the male.
    This boy was whelped at my home and I seen him at least twice a month so this is heartbreaking for me. He is almost 8 months old and answers to the name Keegan.
    She is in Morganton, NC but she has reason to believe the thief has took the dogs to Newton. Anyone in the Newton, Conover, Hickory, etc area please keep an eye out for this dog.
    He is a family pet...and is sorely missed.
    If you know anything please email me directly at doberdawgs4me@charter.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YAHHOOO

YAHHOOO Big Dog

Pretty puppy I hope that everything works out for you and your friend.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Dog thieves are pretty damn low. I hope she gets him back.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear. I'll keep an eye out. Make sure to post this on the myspace group as well.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Have any updates on this?