1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stockade

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by lurcherbob, Jan 15, 2013.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

mears mick was used to kc paper dogs from irish jack years ago

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

so was he 1 dog or several dogs. ? were he /they any good ? pm if you wish.

3. now this is what im talkin about, he looks just like my old dog, although sam was a touch lower to the ground

4. was this paddy (krimson knight) kc registered then?

cheers fellas for helpin me out. i thought it would be long shot finding this line again, seems im getting close to what m lookin for. the internet is good for somethings.

bob

5. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

I might be looking for a bitch for this boy soonish, I'm in no rush as he's not that old yet but I will want something out of him. Don't know how to post pics, should be under my user name. Cheers

6. bendover

bendover Banned

and this is why the staffords in their true form are hard to get
    as for stockade.......... look for something else is my advise . maybe something on the beanie/jack lines. atleast they will try!

7. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

Staffords in there true form are hard to get? Could you explain what you mean please?

8. bendover

bendover Banned

well it don't take a rocket scientist to work out what you put in your post does it Einstein.
    fucks me right of because people think thier dog has a dick that its worthy of being bred to. if im wrong im wrong but thats what leaps out at your post to me!

9. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

As stated in my post..... I want a couple from him someday, and your right, you don't know the dog. There's more than one line out there that will try, I'm far from a fecking peddler mate

10. bendover

bendover Banned

think springveiw said it all on that stockade stuff. false paper hung stuff.

11. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

He also said that pyscho dogs were mutts. I'm looking at the dog in front of me, and yes in the ped there are false pieces, but anyone who's bothered to look into it knows the pieces of the jigsaw anyway. All I want is something for myself so that's all that matters really.

12. bendover

bendover Banned

of course he said their mutts..... more winning dogs of that line than any red strain, stockade bred staffords. fact.
    sour grapes springs to mind with old springview regarding that line of dogs. oh not forgetting beanie 3s win. he didn't like that........

13. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

So I'd take anything he said about other lines with a pinch of salt then....reminds me of the uk's DM, with his purest of the pure, everything else isn't worth looking at speeches. I'm not doubting that the pyscho line has great dogs, when its been bred by the right people, but every peddler with a twitter account reckons they have pyscho bred dogs, finding the small percentage of honest ones would be tricky and I don't think the people would want to let them go anyway. So I'm quite happy with what I've got, ( which is far better than most of the shit that've seen peddled about anyway) and ill be happy if I found a bitch that acted similar so I could continue to be happy in the future... Cheers anyway, just thought I'd let you know it wasn't an advertisement to sell any pups, just something to keep myself happy.

14. iv got a lurcher with a touch of phsyco blood in him and hes a great dog real hard bite, took a lot of work to get his head straight though scatty as fuck. the stafford i had was a good dog for what i want out of a dog and he was ment to be of stockade blood. im goin on what iv seen and worked with. im doin lots of learnin now on the working stafford

15. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

I woundered when all the haters would pop out the wood work no wounder the staff games fucked every fuckers the same if u ain't got what I thinks the best it's shit !!!!! Why can't people just be happy others are trying to keep Staffords fit and athletic why all the bitching your blood line ain't the sane as mine you must be a peddler wtf !!!

16. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

You seem to have some sort of 'Stockade' tourettes Bend Over...you seem to mention the affix in just about every post you put on here!...you must of been through a lot of this family to come to your conclusions...right?...i think the truth is you have never owened or even handled a dog with a high % of this blood...your just another one that bases his knowledge on wot you have read or in this case not read on internet forums...a good mate of mine has based a family around this blood for the last 20yrs and he was happy with them dogs...i have also met the lads who bred the dogs before him ...going back 25+yrs and they was happy with the dogs...i'm happy with wot i feed as are Dannyboy and so was Lurcherbob...its only the likes of you who never owned the dogs that have a problem!...as for springview well it was only 5minutes ago you where abusing the old boy on here!...when things he was saying on here didnt make sense i went away and spoke with lads who had these dogs back in the day...lads who have been out of the dogs some time and have nothing to gain from giving an honest opinion...lads that delt with springview back in the day...and they regarded the old boy as a bit of a joke...i would take his comments with a large pinch of salt...as for that psycho beanie blood you rave about...well i wont knock it...but will say i have been there and done that...as for your false paper hanging comment...i've owend them psycho/beanie with KC papers on too...now we're all on here to discuss Staffords...so do yourself a favour and give your usual tough guy abusive posts a rest...its not that impressive

17. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Handsome looking machine...the fella that bred Crimson Knight used to come on this forum...that look on the face in the top pic...you can still see those genes burning brightly in the family to this day

18. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

there are people on here more qualified than myself to comment on stockade dogs,but the new pup I got has a Crimson Knight and stockade dogs on both sides of the ped and Im liking what I see so far.
    Drivey as I have seen in the breed.
    [​IMG]

19. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

She has that look that says, you might have your hands full there mate, whether or not you can run her with the other dogs on them hares you have there is another topic when she matures!!!!

20. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Thats true bud. She's a he by the way;)