1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stillwater

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by jake, May 5, 2012.

1. jake

jake Pup

just got my newest stillwater order.
    i have always been happy with the products and this time is no exception. great quality, looks sharp and for a great price.
    i've been a stillwater customer for a couple years and have never had a problem, but just when it seems like service in other companies is slipping, stillwater still goes over and above to do right by me.
    much appreciated shane.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Just placed an order today myself. Love the quality of the mans work.

3. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Best dog equipment on the market and best prices. Who's better to get your gear from than a real dogman.?

4. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I have to second that! Top quality at great prices, and I have always got mine supper fast. You couldn't ask for more.

5. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Shane has always come thru for me. Great products and excellent service.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah Shane is great! I just ordered another 4 collars and a break stick they came literally in 2 days. He is a very nice person to deal with.

7. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

sounds like a top man, ill have to place an order.

8. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Just purchased 2 custom made deer lined leather collars. cant wait to get them.

9. cromsboss

cromsboss Big Dog

quality , quality , quality at the best prices , thats what comes to mind when I think stillwater

the deer lined collars are the best :)

10. zeke

zeke Pup

no worries when doing business with shane.

11. Yes sir! Been using his stuff for about 8 years now and would never go anywhere else!

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive been considering a couple of those myself. im curious to hear what ya think of em when you get em.

13. AmberH

AmberH Big Dog

I placed an order three days ago and cannot wait to get my order. :)

I got my first Stillwater collar in 2009 and other than some stains, it is still good as new. Of all the collars in my collection, that's usually my go to collar as my dog cannot tear it up like she does the others.

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Placed my order on Saturday and received order on Tuesday. Can't ask for better service.

15. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Having never had access to hides to work dogs with I decided to get some from Stillwater. Previously ordered some collars and was thoroughly pleased. Got another order of collars and hides in recently. Having never used hides before I had to ask some questions. Shane responded right away and answered all my silly questions. LOL Very pleased and dont plan to shop anywhere else.

Stillwater Kennels - great product and great customer service.

16. sega

sega Big Dog

ordered some hides and got a free break stick with it, good qulity to

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ordered a 1.5" black leather collar today... never owned any stillwater leather before so im looking forward to it getting here

18. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i have nothing but good things to say about the service and products

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

got the email last night, they had my collar sent out by 6 pm. thats not messin around

20. AmberH

AmberH Big Dog

I got my order today... so I guess that was 4 business days!