1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stillwater kennel supply

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by sharkstero, Feb 17, 2015.

1. phoenix walk

phoenix walk Big Dog

if you buy a ten pack you get eleven collars , sell nine at cost and you will have two at half price, win win

2. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

I only ever used Stillwater ! Actually I just
    Bought a collar,harness,hides and parting
    Sticks he has the best quality of anyone
    Else and his prices are great !

Nmdogs

3. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I have a few sticks from o briens. Good folks, good stuff.

4. mitchm

mitchm Pup

5. GcGc

GcGc Pup

still have and using a collar I got 9 years ago only sign of real use is where a puppy chew on the ends when the mom was wearing it. I should get couple new ones soon.

6. mitchm

mitchm Pup

Got my Stillwater collars a couple of weeks ago...awesome! Stillwater has great prices and is so easy to deal with and fast shipping too! I'm looking forward to my next purchase

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I really like his neoprene padded collars. Got them a few weeks ago. Shane is on point with his shipping. Always fast.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hey anybody have any ideas as to which is stronger, the 4ply double buckled collar or the 5ply single buckle?

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I don't know which is stronger because I use 4 ply collars from him but I can tell you those fuckers will hold a elephant...

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I bought a case from Shane of the 4 plys and I had a friend who is very hard headed and kept using leather collars, and kept having accidents ,and I hooked him up with some I got from Shane and he never had another problem.His wife still thanks me lol.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I do not know the quality of the leather collars he was using... I will be honest with that as I never saw them.

12. AGK

5 ply will always be stronger than 4. It's another layer. The padded collars I just got are the first ones I have had that only had the single pin buckle. They seem to work fine for everyone else I know who only uses the single pin collars. I do like the added security of the double pin buckles but they weren't an option with his padded collars. Most people I see pics of their dogs or visit their yard, more times than not, have a collar on their mutts that only has one pin in the buckle. Your dog most likely isnt getting out of either of them IMO...

Leather, I would never use with a chain dog. The rain and constant tension will stretch the leather, probally why your friend kept having accidents.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I never used leather before either ...never even thought about it .lol

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah I liked the idea of the double pin. I'll prob try those out

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

15. AGK

You won't be disappointed. The collars will outlast the dog wearing it.