1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Still Quite New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RedNoseGurl, Dec 4, 2006.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Still new here ...thought id post more pics of justice....enjoy....All opinions welcome !!! i fiddled with the pics a little...just learning the editing thing....she loves the ball , will do anything for it LOL....she isnt growling but whinning in that pic LOL

Angelica

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. truegames

truegames Big Dog

She's a good looking girl how's she breed.

3. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

it wont let me upload her ped it says invalid file type ????

4. X

X Banned

What file type would that happen to be?

5. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

umm i made it in microsoft excel ? it says

justice7genped.xls:
    Invalid File Type

i dont know how to change it :(

6. X

X Banned

Although I don't believe many will benefit by allowing .xls extensions to be uploaded as attachments, I have added the extension as one that is accepted. You can now upload the file as you wish.

1 person likes this.
  7. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Oh Thank you ! its a great program to make a 7 generation ped thats why i used the excel spreadsheet......sorry for the trouble

Attached Files:

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Theres some good blood in there.

I hope that no one told your bitches sire that his name is "BooBoo Kitten".... LOL!

9. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

yea i thought was a funny name to...is it possible that he is registered under a different name than that ? I dont know what the name meens or if it was a child that named the dog ? Is it a movie ? Im really not sure

10. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

how long did tht take to make? lol nice ped

11. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

The pictures or that darn pedigree........