1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

still looking for a name

Discussion in 'The Cause, Justice for the Dogs' started by prpitdawg, Jun 11, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

if anyone else has some suggestions please give them within the next few days. i'm going to consult the others that are helping out and decide on a name sunday. i have to get to work on the website, myspace, and face book pages. thanks for all the suggestions.

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

after careful thought and consideration, i think i may have found the best name for the group, USBA (United States Bulldogger Association). It's a play on the names of already existing clubs to include people from all states. also, if someone were to mess up and type in the wrong letter, in several different ways, then it would draw people to it. if there aren't any objections then that will be the name. i'll be starting on the website, myspace, and facebook pages later on tonight since this is the only night i have this week that i don't have to work.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Keep us posted when those sites become active (facebook, myspace etc.) so we can add them ;)

4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

the name is a good one if you plan on just helping the usa out if you plan on helping others out i would think of something different just so they don't get there panties ruffled

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

good point. though for the time being i have very little knowledge of the laws outside of the us. i think perhaps we should start in this country and work our way out.;) unless we have some volunteers from across the drink. though i suppose north american might have been a better name considering i have friends who know people in canada who may need assistance. still working on things, the name can change but the cause will stand firm.:D

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

just thought i would throw that out there. I do agree we should just stick with here first then spread out latter

7. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

thank you for the input. hmm, may be a freudian slip but i notice you use the word "we". have i mistakenly overlooked another volunteer?;) *hint hint*

8. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

What about just United Bulldoggers Association? Pretty generic can encompass all countries all nationalities ect.

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

holy rusted metal batman! that's the name right there. i love it!

10. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

if i didn't have to much on my plate as is i would be right there with you :( until then i am just another one of the ones in the background saying blah blah blah :D

11. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

LOL, glad I could help.:D

12. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

if you ever change your mind we'll be here.