1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steve White Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by budgee, Jul 18, 2010.

1. BBT

BBT Big Dog

From the little that I know they are on 4 corners but only 1/2 - 1/3 White. I know White/Eli and White/KemPis/Eli are raising the bar in some areas. Also, heads try one pup as a free farm out and beg for more literally beg but then you dont hear about them or even see on peds. Says something.

2. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Interested in learning some more about these dogs myself, please PM me if you can help any. Im in Az & from what i understand this is where the White dogs originated, hoping that makes it a lil easier to find em but got a feeling it still wont be a easy task haha.

3. BBT

BBT Big Dog

It's with the old small circle grumps. Stubborn ole basterds that don't sell or show. Just for personal yard but they been using such strict call and test standards fpr years. durable smart and hard finish when it's there. They're rollies would best and have bestest bis and winning dogs. My contacts are Old family friends. Not saying they are the best just saying that they are best I know of and when you have a good one it's going to take another good one on a good day to beat it. Good luck and I'm sure you'll find

4. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Ive been tryn to get some of that white blood for a long while now myself good luck to you in your search

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Sum of the dogs off snaps are on the east coast don't know if any pure whites blood is though

6. a's

a's Pup

had a close freind that went into snaps twice and lost both times , how are the dogs off of him performing , i think he should have been bred back into the white blood more.

7. big von

big von Big Dog

8. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

lmao! that is a good one

9. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

bump, looking for some tight and right

10. AVON

AVON Banned

Any luck fellas? I have a pup coming that's tight white, but I don't have a place to put him. PM me and I'll talk to my buddy and he could go to the right person.

11. upthewayboys

upthewayboys Big Dog

Looking for white blood any help is good for me looking for female