1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steve Irwin AKA crocodile hunter killed

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Bullyboi, Sep 4, 2006.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

I agree, most of what i enjoyed was seeing him work the dog. "Suey."

RIP
    like someone already said, least he died doin' what he loved to do not what he had to do.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

I agree, at least he went, doing something he enjoyed.

RIP

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  4. this individual's death affected me more than I thought. Each and every time I watched his one-to-one interviews it made me cried. Now, I am not an emotional person for the most part. Yet, I felt his feelings towards his daughter and son. The way he talked about his little girl..........cannot be faked. The way he talked about his mother........father...........son, cannot be faked.

I felt his voice crack and his feelings come to surface. I cried (literally) when he answered the interviewer's question on when he will retire. The poor guy could not contain his feelings when stating he will wait until his son and daughter were ready to take over just like he did with his father..............He loved animals very much but can certainly see he loved his family over all. Just writing this makes my eyes soften up. Again, I am rarely the emotional man. I just feel so sad we lost such a good guy. Yes, I did not know the person but feel deep in my heart I am not wrong about him being a sincerely good guy. He loved his little girl just like I love my own. There were probably his last thought. I loved watching him teach his daughter how to love animals. I loved watching her love his father. I cried when she was interviewed about her father. I do not know why i have this knot everytime I think of him, his family, and death. I never knew the guy personally! I am so sorry his daughter will learn about death in this manner. Poor little princess. Just like mine. What can someone tell her? I do not know why I am crying with a big knot in my throat. I do not care to show this just don't understand why it has affected me in such manner. I was a doorstep away from 9/11, yet, I cannot honestly state I felt as emotional about it as i do this. This is true even though I could very easily been working in one of those two buildings.

Poor Steven, I hope your genes are strong enough to help your children follow your love and passion.

I cannot type anymore. I must think of something else.

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

20/20" Exclusive: Wednesday, Sept. 27, at 10 p.m. "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's widow speaks for the first time to Barbara Walters since her husband's tragic death.

Gonna be on on tonight im gonna be watching its on ABC

6. Yes, i saw the interview. Guess I am a glut for pain.

I do not know how you guys and gals took it but I was in tears from the second it was on. The emotion was too strong to be ignored. She lost her prince.........

Their love is something I felt only existed in fairy tales. The bond between man and wife, friends, lovers, parents, and warriors for wildlife made this couple's complex relationship, one to aspire. How I wish to one day feel at least half of what they felt for each other. Why do good people die young?

His sincere smile and persona will live in my mind and heart for the rest of my life. Like his wife said, he lived everyday to the fullest and did not dwell on the little stuff......

What did I love about the guy? What was there not to love! He loved animals but never above humans. He loved and showed loved to his family and friends (instead of being the "typical man"). He could be a kid when around children. He understood ignorance and tried to eradicate it through education. AND above all, loved doing all of the above each and everyday of his life!

I am sorry not to be an essayist that can elaborate eloquently about the man. Well, all this man can say is, I love you Steve Irwin!

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Don't sell yourself short, sounded pretty eloquant to me, my friend...

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yea i saw it last night, but i kept having to change the channel cause it was getting me pretty emotional, i remember watching the very first episodes when he first came on the scene, he was and still is my favorite of all those animal planet guys. Now im a pretty manly man who is known for holding his emotions in but for some reason i kindof lost it last night and i can't figure out why, anyway may he rest in peace and may his family move on with their lives knowing that he is watching over them.