1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steeler nation stand up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jan 10, 2011.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yea n that pussy also has 2 rings,thats more than the ravens...didnt he beat u w/a broken nose?wait didnt flacco fumble the ball to seal the deal?

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Shit happens. Heinz Field is like a home game. Ben has gotten lucky with some of the shit he pulled off, not this week, not when it counts.....and you better hope Troy can last the whole game.

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

not when it counts!!!r u fuking wit me?!?!thats when he's at his best.did u not c the last super bowl they won?that whole yr he played his ass off,n w/ a shitty o line too!!!

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It is his WR's that win it for him everytime - guess they are used to his half ass shitty throws from practicing with him. He is overrated. I ain't gonna say Flacco is the best, but C'mon Ben is just damn lucky. If you all had Flacco on ya team then they would be considered a contender.

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yea its a team effort ben dnt do it on his own,evrybody has to play well or u dont win...Flacco?nah ill stick w/ben.u all got 4 bad ass wr ,a hell of a tightend,n a bad ass rb.flacco is ur weakest link...they already r considered a contender bro

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Alright I will stop fucking around with ya and tell you why I think the Ravens will win. Yall have beatn us out of the playoffs, Ben has won his last 5 starts against us. I just think that we play pretty close, fairly equal on both sides of the ball - strengths in different areas but we match up, problem is we make mistakes. We made all the mistakes and we are due a perfect game and Ben did have a couple really great catches with a few calls that went his way from the refs. Simply our turn to win.

Flacco was good his first year because he played with his instinct, now he is scarred to fuck up. That is why Ben is good and wins, he just does it and doesn't care if it doesn't turn out. I honestly hate watching the Ravens offense play, they make stupid calls and don't let the weapons they have play. But I love the Def.

GB vs Pitt superbowl would be a good one, not that I will root for Pitt if they happen to get lucky on sunday. Fuck the Steelers

7. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

LMAO...i here ya,i didnt want to c the damn ravens again to b honest w/u...gonna b a great game ...i will also root fr ray ray n the boys if they take out my STEELERS...have a gud one bro

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

That is fore sure, it will be an all out war man. Shit man for us it is the superbowl right here this weekend. Good luck n take it easy man.

9. preme

preme CH Dog

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gypvoDNrM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gypvoDNrM&feature=related[/ame]

HERE U GO NATION

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

If you aint looking foward to this one. You dont like football.

11. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

STEEEEEELERS! go baby. ravens es mas puto!

12. preme

preme CH Dog

period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old school style .. Hard nose .....

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ravens/steelers followed by packers/falcons
    tomorrow should be a damn good day for football fans

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Yup and ill be @ the steeler game .... About to go start tailgating tonite till kick off!

15. venom

venom Top Dog

Fuck all the bowlshit... I'm not remotely close to a steeler fan. Im a die hard cowboy fan and i rather die where im standin than be somethin different. But BEN CAN PLAY. He is very elusive for a dude his size and gets outa some shit. makes plays out of somethin that shoulda ended with him on the ground. He's a great player, and as far as his wideouts go... please. their best wide out was makin it happen for the jets this yr...Limas Sweed was suppose to step it up this season and was placed on IR once again. It aint like ben has the receivers flacco does lol

with all that being said, i still feel the like ravens will win. They split em this season i believe, and the last game was close to call. ravens will have mcclain and heap back... i think the ravens win by 4.

16. preme

preme CH Dog

mike wallace ^^^^^ look him up

17. preme

preme CH Dog

and your cowboys is letting us play a home game in there stadium in a few weeks , good luck in the draft oh sorry cant draft heart ..lol

steelers all the way ...

fuck the bullshit !

18. venom

venom Top Dog

Simmer down, everybody doesnt have to think the steelers are going to win. Mike Wallace aint all that either. He's a decent young Wr though with ben throwing too him...no need to look him up like he was amazing.

19. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

The Steelers are 2 - 0 vs. the Ravens in the playoffs, soon to be 3 - 0 and 8 - 0 against division rivals in the playoffs. Ben can run the 2 minute offense with the best of em' if needed and our DEFENSE is stifling. All signs point to a STEELER victory !!!

GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

20. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog