1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steeler nation stand up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jan 10, 2011.

1. MCS

MCS CH Dog

yep, just didn't beat them we whooped them 33-14....and we took them to OT this year. They were lucky they got the win.

2. garth

garth Big Dog

Eddiem some one is go'ing to get spanked,an the IRON CURTAIN will be the ones holding the rod.

3. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

go steelers !!!!!!!

4. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

Another fact to take into consideration is that Flacco has two wins versus the mighty STEELERS but both were when Ben didn't play. It should be a tough physical game and by all indications low scoring as well.

My prediction 20 - 13 Steelers

5. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Thems there fighten words!!!!

Go Steelers!!!!!

6. Count me in !!!

7. preme

preme CH Dog

New england cheaten asses we gonna have they fucking number , lebeau doesnt get owned twice ..

P

8. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Come on haters , gotta ride with recent history . Steelers kicken ass and taking names after we miss the playoffs the previous season . Ravens , patriots , jets it don't matter . Western pa , here comes #7

9. venom

venom Top Dog

Ill take the pats in new england.

10. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

The pats had a hard schedule and they beat everyone. Baltimore scares me more. Green bay in the nfc.

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

I will root for NE this weekend. Hope Brady n company shut Rex Ryan's big fat mouth with a blowout win against his pretty little Def. Ray Lewis made Rex Ryan, he is just lucky enough to have gotten decent team. Look at old Bart Scott or any other line backer that leaves no. 52's Def, they are no better than average. Ray makes the plays and sets his team up to make plays! Lewis is truly one of the greats. The new Ray Lewis is Clay Mathews. He will be fun to watch for a while. I would like to see Packers vs Ravens for the title.

12. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Them boys from GB can get after the QB.

13. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

The Cheatriots better not trip up with the JETS !!!! They did hand them a loss ;)

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yes they can. Woodson in the slot has gotta be a nightmare for any offensive coordinator

15. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

The JETS beat them and may just do it again, they better not look past them because division games are always tough.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i just hope the AFC champ doesnt come outta the east. sick of both them teams

17. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

I think we're going back to the SUPERBOWL !!

GO STEELERS !!!!

18. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

LOL!

My husband is a long time Steelers fan, since the days back when Terry Bradshaw was Quarterback and the Steelers were know as the Steel Curtain.

He told me I have to make the dog a Steelers collar for this weekend so that she is appropriately attired when she watches football with them. I think she just likes the beer and hot wings.

We don't discuss the NE Patriots in this household. Their bullshit with "We are moving to CT" then "No, we are not moving to CT" soured them forever.

Their new logo sucks and Brady is a whining little girl. My husband says he should be playing touch football.

19. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

yo preme hope to c u in dallas...im hoping to make it if our boys go fr #7!!!!!Lets c Flacco deal wit that Steeler D.Watchout here comes Woodley,wait mayb Harrison,wait its Troy!!!!Gonna b a long fukn day!!!!!GO STEELERS

20. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Flacco will stand strong, if memory serves me, it is that Big Pussy that is your qb that is always getting hurt when the Ravens com round, concussions, broken noses and fingers. Better be worried cuz your chances ain't looking good.