1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Statues

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dogman_M, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Dogman_M

Dogman_M Pup

Hey.

Most people proberly seen the statues of a huge male lion either sitting or standing - does anybody know if a statue of a apbt is achievable?
    I've seen the one of Mayday and i like it alot, so something like that

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

seen some very nice ones . you just need a good artist . I have a few myself .

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Got any pics OG? I've been watching and waiting for life size ones of good quality made of concrete to top off a couple of gate posts. Most are small or poorly made.

4. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yea, most of the sculptures of the dogs tend to be rather small. Bronze ones are nice but they are expensive.

This one was an old one, ir was 18 inches tall and sold for $2500 --

LRG Antique Charles Valton American Pit Bull Bronze Sculpture Passez AU Large | eBay

Here is a modern life sized bronze but it is not very well done and rather ugly, looks like a cross between an Am Bully and a boxer --

Bronze American Pitbull Stafford Terrier AKC Dog Mascot Statue Art Kennel | eBay

This small bronze of Colby's Pincher was commissioned --

Sculpture

If you have the money, you can find a sculptor and they will make a piece for you but it is not cheap.

It would be nice if there were some big concrete sculptures available at a fair price that could be used out in the yard. But so far I have not seen one.