1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Starting From the Bottom

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Heavy McCools, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Hey I'm new here but not new to the gamedog breed at all. My yard is under renovation as I took a minute to really really study and learn the breed from the past to today. I am on a true bulldog mission to accomplishing and breeding true bulldogs with selective breeding. I am restocking my yard with new prospects and bloodlines. I am currently working with McCools/Redboy/Eli/Nigerino/Outlaw my redboy is down off some of the best in the business good ol yellow stuff. Right now everything is for private treaty only and my yard is not open to the public yet in due time it will be up and open to the public. Thanks for reading and I hope to meet other great (HONEST) dogmen round the North Carolina area as well.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome aboard.

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Good luck on the fresh start, seems to me you've got a new recipe....good luck once again.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to Game-dog.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

6. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Welcome. Here's my honest opinion sounds like you revving up to peddle some pups... If your starting over and really trying to create a solid yard , how can you have dogs for private treaty?? Why open your yard to the public ?

7. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Same thing I was thinking

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

I like the video.

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Rage I will Triple that... Private stock up for public peddling soon???
    Other than that you sound like you know what your goals are and to have forsight to presue them...
    Forsight and actual success are far and few and if your anything like me time changes your goals for one reason or another, in other words I love to see a good plan go to motion but seldom due they click as youd like...
    Welcome aboard and good luck with your endevors, I often think overlooking particular traits and seeking particular bloodlines wont get you any closer to the goal as opposed to finding like minded people and or breeders to build with...

10. Ragedog10 Pitman24 ELIAS'PISTOLA Definitely not here to peddle no pups. If I was I would have an open f****** yard stupid. Sorry to go in on you but you trying to call me a peddler already and I ain't said nothing about even selling a pup that's the difference. If you ask me I think bloodlines are just another feature to make it sound good period. Cause alot of dogs I've seen in my days damn near got every good match dog/producer out there in there bloodline somewhere. Who out here got a dog that's PURE? IF YOU DONT YOU BETTERTO EACH OF you three people I'm dying to prove YALL AND THE REST OUT THERE wrong with (SELECTIVE BREEDING) AND THATS ALL YOU AND THE REST WHO GOT SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY IN MY DIRECTION NEED TO KNOW. AND THAT LET ME KNOW YALL SOME OF THE ONES IMA STAY AWAY FROM CAUSE YALL THE ONES BREEDING AND FEEDING BULL$h!t and MISSES. YOU DAMN RIGHT IM PRIVATE TREATY. LEARN HOW TO BREED AND UNDERSTAND WHAT A TOP AND BOTTOM MEANS. TIL' THEN DEUCES. TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT GREETED ME WITHOUT THE BULL$H!T THANKS.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Your wrong ! Top notch dog men on this board with world class dogs ! Instead of getting pissed off try and learn .You will do better.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

And your opening post to your own thread ,dam sure made you sound like a peddler !

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah you yourself said I'm private right now but will be open to the public soon...... But then you said everything right now is private treaty, so your just starting a yard that will be open to the public in the future but as of now you would still sell dogs, to someone you know by private treaty. LMAO though, he said y'all need to learn what a top and bottom is..... Lol I'll leave that as it stands!!!

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

14. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I have to chuckle because every time a new guy gets called on some bullshit they try and down someone's dogs. I turn offers to breed my dogs on a daily basis, because of the simple fact I actually care about the breed. Your opened end challenge is funny, you made yourself sound like a peddler in the making not me. You wanna have a good more power to you but do it the correct way. Here's a little help forget trying to use the Nigerino x Outlaw blood because if I was a betting man its WSK and that stuff hasn't been good in a very long time, same for the MCCOOL stuff. But best of luck to ya and hope you do well. Yis Ole Man

15. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

All u guys r a buncha homos......lol

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

no need to cuss and get mad, we commented on your introduction and I thought my advice was fairly sound...
    but to be honest Rage hit it on the nail in his last post as wsk and mc cools dogs are far from world class these days, ha ha....
    If you choose to stay on the bottem you better have heart...