1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Staffy strain info please

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by buxbandit, Sep 13, 2010.

1. buxbandit

buxbandit Pup

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, and ask about staffy lines.

I bred APBT's years ago from Wise's Max who sired my best dog, Mack's Beau Brummel. Bred with Black Milly he threw a number of game dogs with great heads. Primarily Corvino, Red Devil and Dibo.

I love pittys but the litigeous times in our society has me looking for a staffy primarily because of thier great reputations with kids. Not to mention that I have 2 small grand kids who spend a lot of time at my place.

I'd like to get as educated as possible about the different strains and types, assuming that like Pittys there's some distinction.

Thanks for any and all help edu-mi-katin' me.