1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Staffordshire Bull Terriers Breeder in UK

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by fisen_2000, Dec 18, 2011.

1. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Good luck finding one

2. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Hey I want chrome Mags with winter tires so she can really go in the snow. LMFAO!

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

That's a great photo, the dog belongs to a guy in Paris who does at lot of work with his dogs.

Re: HKS and Quinlent, they are big advocates of a healthy, fit Stafford, if not putting them in a pit makes them a pet then I guess that's what they are but I know they breed dogs to be physically able to do whatever they want. I'm not into Staffords showing any aggression towards people but these breeders also do bite work and if they do "test" them then they are not going to shout about it.

As far as the ridiculous comment that you can't get a decent Stafford in the UK, that doesn't make sense. Whether you want a working dog, show dog or pet the gene pool is massive compared to other countries so there is something for everyone. More Staffords/Stafford types get PTS in the UK every month than most countries have in total.

4. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Couldn't have said it better myself Yas:)

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i for one am glad that it is difficult to obtain a good stafford in England, as the dogs will only benefit from this.
    they do exist and if people arent prepared to put in the legwork and find a dog the old fashioned way, then maybe they don"t deserve such a dog.

6. OnTheRocks

OnTheRocks Moderator

Wise words! Its the same all over Europe- also in the APBT circuit. If people are not willing to put in the effort, and are prepared to settle for the crap out there. Well thats all their good for anyway. The good dogs would just be a waste in their hands...

7. They're Dogues de Bordeaux

8. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I think the guy knows what dogs he has.

9. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Hay 12 gauge I kid u not I was on YouTube the other day and people are shaving patans in to the pits one I saw was supposed to be a tiger lined pitbulll lol won't be long before u see flames shaved in with colours and the lot

10. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

i have seen the very same vid with the tiger lines.

11. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

wow not a bad idea, tiger stripes! wonder what's next jaguar spots?, may the almighty save us all