1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Envy's Mom, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Very cute pup! Nice Stafford, good luck with her! :D

2. matty

matty Big Dog

Thought id put up a picture of another stafford this one owned my my brother, 2 years old an absolute cracker of a dog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Hey Matty,

Super looking bitch you have there, is there much "proper" SBT blood in the UK, here in Ireland we have the "Irish" Staff, which can be anything from a leggy staff to APBT x SBT cross, depends on what way there tyring to sell them usually I suppose.

Do you have anything resembling a ped on any of the dogs pictured?
    Even a few names we might know?

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Thats crazy! Outside dog for sure!!!:p

5. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

here is another of mine @12months [​IMG]

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Very Nice Bitch! tell your Bro Congrats on owning her!:cool:

7. blanch

blanch Big Dog

Dont think thats a bitch mate :confused:

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Ha HA Woops must of been a late night! lmao

9. matty

matty Big Dog

The Red dogs of mine have a lot of beanie 1 blood in there and the black one of my brothers is a kc dog just bred to be more athletic.

10. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Matty,

Turn your PM's on, I have a question for you.

Nothing serious

Cheers
    KBK

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good looking dogs! They're like lil pocket pits...lmao..... I don't ever see them where I'm from but I like their look alot better than most am staffs I see.

12. matty

matty Big Dog

Lol will sort my pms out!

13. matty

matty Big Dog

This is the pup now comming on strong afraid of nothing got high hope for this one!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

lookin' like hes doing great!:)

15. matty

matty Big Dog

This is another one that me and my brother own now he is an awsome dog not really my prfered style short and very muscular i prefer taller leaner better length of back but iv got to admire this dog a real workhorse, tries his hardest never a bacward step even though his wind is not the greatest!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. matty

matty Big Dog

Please send me the link to the dutch stafford board because me or my brother have not sent pictures to that one? maybe before we got him?

17. matty

matty Big Dog

Thanx for the link, i took that picture on the other board in my brothers yard, iv joined the forum to ask who stole the picture, not really bothered but they could have the decency to ask!

18. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

very good looking staffords!

here are some pics of mine (blake and betty):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. matty

matty Big Dog

Looking good! how is blake getting on?

20. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

how's it going bud, blake getting on just fine with all the varmint around here, I see brandi and troy looking good as always

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009