1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stafford ramblings

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by springview, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

You are right i cant use a PM button have had a few messags from friends sent by PM but havent a clue what PM stands for unless its something that dogmen on boards get every month , and if as you say i wouldnt be able to travel with a dog then why throw out a challenge ? sounds kinda dumb and pointless to suggest in the first place i can be contacted through the usual channels am or pm

2. evergreen

evergreen Pup

Wot channels that, the fantasy channel!. lol

3. springveiw you mentioned taylor in an earller post do you know what happened to barny brody and snatcher he rehomed the 3 bitches but thoses 3 seemed to dissaper

4. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

First to you Evergreen if you wish to add something to anything i say please do so , but dont just make cowarrdly childish remarks from behind a pen name on a board , thats a cowards way or is it that you have done nothing of note to talk about but badmouthing those that have makes you feel like a dogman , put your name to your childish pathetic comments lets see what you have done in the game , if you wanna be silly or try to get me involved in a silly argument , ive had it with people like you for over thirty years and not one had done anything in dogs everyone knows who i am , lets see who you are as i believe as do others that your simply a website wannabe neverwas dogman , maybe im wrong but at least i dont HIDE like a rank CUR . The dogs you mention Brody , Snatcher , Barney i havent a clue as to what happened to them , there owner Taylor got out of dogs many years ago , sorry i cant help you on this matter

5. thanks any way

6. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

did the lad who owned brody and snatcher own a dog called barney ?...i thought you were getting mixed up with a lad of the same surname ?

7. he was imported to holland in the late 1970s

8. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

If thats directed at me sKIPPER i couldnt tell you , there were two Taylors that messed about with dogs around the same time one owned staffords Brody and Snatcher and was from Whitchurch in Shropshire and the other boy with the same name was from Dover and had dogs of Maurice Dann out of Two Toes and Billy , the first Taylor like i told you has been out of dogs for years the other boy i believe was killed in a road accident a few years ago

9. Gregp

Gregp Big Dog

Thank,s to every one who has contributed to a interesting Thread on Staffords.

10. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Remember another Taylor who was around the dogs. Posh lad who always bragged he was hung like a donkey. Heard his patter worked well with the fat birds !!

11. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

no springview it was for little old me ...i know there was 2 lads with dogs with the same surname as i met both them over the years.

12. yes defanetly called barny saw them may be 12-13 years ago yes from witchchurch they were all very nice dogs like i say the 3 bitches he had were all rehomed but the 3 dogs dissapered do you know what happended to them also was the dog from the pleasre beach area a bro to barny as well or am i thinking of a different one

13. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

jt what makes you say the lad from dover had dogs out of two toes and billy ?... is this anything to do with his barney dog as esk told me he was down from klogger / mayfeild stuff ?

14. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Dann put him in touch with me and he rang me a few times wrote a few letters and sent me photos of his dogs with the breeding written on the back

15. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

thanks jt ...did he have the breeding on barney aka bohemigs boy on any of them ?

16. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Without checking im sure he had a male out of Two Toes and a bitch out of Billy they were only small dogs

17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

do you know the breedings of these 2 jt ?... nt always told me he didn't really know the breeding as he got them off a woman who was supposed to be abit of a dog dealer from where he lived .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

The brindle dog looks a little like a dog i saw many years ago in Big Jan De konings yard , Jan did a lot of dealing in dogs with a guy called Stuart (i think) from the same town as Taylor , but i couldnt honestly say Skipper

19. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Apologies the guys name was Simon

20. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

thanks jt ....the dog above ( barney ) lost dg to ch bludd in 2.16