1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stafford harness

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by tommy1985, Aug 21, 2012.

1. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

could anyone recommend a site or place to get a good quality leather harness ? looking at some on ebay and not sure what kind of quality they would be and want to buy a good one thats gonna last

2. BmSBT

BmSBT Big Dog

AE collars. expensive but beautifully hand made with bridle leather and brushed suede lining. i looked at loads on line but i dont like all the studs and spikes. the plain one in the pic is what i went with and fits her perfect.

[​IMG]

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Nice bitch there pal

Tbh I got a cheap leather one of the market from some polish fokes they said it was real good leather but it was cheap 5 years later it's cut down to fit my staff lol do not bin bad about 10 quid I think with a massive Chav chain lead that was that big and havey I used it for my bitch to drag pull web she was younger lol

4. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

looks exactly like what i was after, not fussed on all the ornamental stuff either, have u got a link for them?

5. BmSBT

BmSBT Big Dog

they aint cheap. that harness and a matching lead worked out at close to €100 inc shipping but its been down holes, up tress, thru water.. it still looks beautiful after a little dubbin rubbed in :)

A.E Collars Staffordshire Bull Terrier Home Page

6. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

cheers mate

7. theres a couple from liecester who make them they go on a few markets around the country,usually on saturdays in birmingham..on sundays at smithfield in manchester and on bank holiday monday in cambridge..they are good they make them for you there n then and collars they can even personalise them for u...

8. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

cheers gangster but im in northern ireland. thanks anyway lol